The Twilight Saga

Okay... Suimmit have FINALLY given us info!!!!

"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" will be released on Nov. 18, 2011

A Summit Entertainment spokesperson has confirmed to HitFix that "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" will open nationwide on Nov. 18, 2011.  It's still officially unknown if "Dawn" will be broken up into one or, as rumored, two films.  Stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are all expected to return.

Directed by Oscar-winner Bill Condon, the fourth book in Stephenie Meyer's popular series chronicles Bella's most advanced initiation into the vampire world to date, but is also seen by many as the most difficult to adapt of all the best-selling novels.   Melissa Rosenberg, who adapted the first two novels, would continue in that role for "Dawn."

Views: 52

Replies to This Discussion

It was a lost cause
I am glad you could see that :D
breaking dawn is impossible to make into a movie - a movie that everyone will be happy with. i've just got the whole book in my mind and i'm afraid i'll be dissapointed. then again, i can shut up and not watch the movie. no, that's not gonna work either *sigh* anyone else share my fear?
I fear they are going to wreck it for each movie but can only hope they get it right or as right as possible
im with jenine- i always fear they are guna wreck each movie so i just wait to watch the movie, hoping that its guna be great. the chris wietz stuck to the book as much as he could and i though new moon was fantastic! i believe as long as they stick to the book as much as possible they cant really go wrong. i would however like it if they showed the wedding night in a bit more detail instead of leaving it up to our imaginations. but im not sure thats guna happen due to all the teens that watch this movie! HEY! what am i sayin-these days half the teens out there are more experiance in that area then me! ROFLMAO! GIVE US MORE DETAILS!!! LOL
ooopppps!!!
dito on the ooppps!!...LOL!!!!
It is against TTS rules to swear in your comments... I suggest you amend before the mods see it and ban you
erm..KC you may have clean up on Aisle 5!!!!!!
I like thought that might be the case :)
*giggle*......

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service