The Twilight Saga

As previously advised, it has been confirmed by the distributors that the release date in Australia is 14 April... however, I also have information regarding the content of the DVD's/Bluray's

Here is the information I have received directly from the Australian distributors:

SINGLE DISC
·         Team Jacob vs Team Edward: The ultimate love triangle Featurette
·         Audio commentary with Director Chris Weitz and Editor Peter Lamber

2 DISC
·         EXCLUSIVE ECLIPSE- SNEAK PEEK
·         Becoming Jacob Featurette
·         Music Videos: x 4
·         Never-before-seen extended scenes
·         Never-before-seen deleted scenes

BD
·         EXCLUSIVE ECLIPSE- SNEAK PEEK

The Journey Continues Featurette
·         Becoming Jacob Featurette
·         Music Videos: x 4
·         Never-before-seen extended scenes
·         Never-before-seen deleted scenes

EXCLUSIVE TO BD
·         Frame by Frame: Storyboards to screen Featurette
·         Fandimonium: A look at the die-hard fans Featurette

So, being that the Bluray has the most on it, and comparing it to the 3 disc version the US are getting, we are missing out on:

•  6-part Documentary: (65 min) Life After Twilight ..(unless that is what they meant by "The Journey Continues Featurette)
•  Introducing the Wolf Pack (9 min)
•  Shooting in Italy (7 min)
• Edward Fast Forward (30 min)
• Jacob Fast Forward (33 min)

• Interview with the Volturi (12 min)

And of course, who knows if we will get the full amount of deleted and extended scenes

BUT ECLIPSE SNEEK PEEK!!!!

Views: 196

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks again babe!!

I especially loved the becoming Jacob and both the documentries :D
No probs honey

I haven't watched the doco's... I am actually leaving something for when I get the DVD (if I ever get it)
Well KC that was wonderful!!!!!

I have been watching whilst cleaning out the bedroom.. and they were great to watch:D

At the same time I get grumpy at the deleted scenes being deleted..I don't think I am supposed to get grumpy..I'm meant to be happy to see all what was not in the movie..but SHOULD..have been..it really would have added a wonderfully more exciting emotional ride..but ..sigh...nobosy can tell them...these deleted scenes actually make the movie feel like the book.

GOOD JOB KC and YODA very happy too:)
P.S. I think this is the only way I am going to live out my dream of being on a movie set from start to finish..vicariously through youtube..LOL!!!
OK OK, my research tells me that there are still 3 more extended/deleted scenes out there... come one people who have them - upload them already!!!!
I have nothing..or else I would:D
LOL

Neither do I! I cannot believe that a DVD got from the UK quicker than it has gotten from Melbourne to Tasmania. God Australian's have no idea of service!!!!
Nope!! No service here these days....LOL!!!

I am a bit bored....I have been doing Jesse's new room all day..and bored....I want to read TDD but I'm not going to ...I have to do this HUGE!!! job of a bedroom..but I wanna read...but I told myself NO!!!..in a weeks time when I have done most of this room...
Very happy Kaysi, thanks for the advice about the UK version of the DVD. Arrived at my house in Perth on the 25th!! 3 days from the UK to Aus, must be a record. Already watched it twice and roped my husband into watching it too. He wasn't too fussed on it, I promised him action and he reckons there was only about 5 minutes in the whole movie. Interesting to get an outsiders opinion on the whole twi saga. Don't know if I'm going to be able to get him to watch Eclipse lol
You have good research...LOL!!!
Well it seems that 2 of those 3 at least weren't on the US versions.... even though they exist :D

Hopefully on the UK version ?
OK peeps,

Here is the Volturi special on the DVD.

From what I can remember off the top of my head, the only things I need to add now (from my DVD anyway) is one deleted scene, the love triangle and the rest of the 6 part documentary - but I know thats on YT, just haven't looked yet

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service