The Twilight Saga

Ok... I have read the Twilight Saga too many times to count. I am very into the supernatural theme of books. I wanna know who else has read these books and any other series of books you can reccommend. Here is a list of what i have read so far...

Twilight Saga
House of Night Series (love it) -Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted and Tempted
Study Series - Magical series - Poison Study, Magic Study and Fire Study.
Mortal Instruments - City of Bones, City of Ashes and City of Glass.
Vampire Academy - Vampire Academy, Frostbite,Shadow Kiss, and Blood Promise.
and Night World Series (short Supernatural Stories)

I have really enjoyed all these books and would love any suggestions on other books i can get into.
Thanks for your help

Jenni

Tags: Academy, House, Instruments, Motral, Night, Study, Twilight, Vampire, World., of

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

Claudia Gray's Evernight and Stargazer are Excellent books, as is Aprilynne Pike's Wing's, I said this in one of your other discussions, not sure if you read it though. Pike's next books doesn't come out till March next year so i would probably leave that one for a while as it does leave you wanting more. So do Gray's but at least there are 2 of them Lol I don't know if you would be interested in James Patterson's Maximum Ride series, it is completely different than twilight and the books that you have listed above, but still Excellent, actually i would recommend reading anything by James Patterson, his is an excellent author, though he doesn't write supernatural, still recommend you to check him out though. Could you please tell me who writes the Study Series, as i too am in need of something new to read.
The Aauthor is Maria V. Snyder. Its set it a different time and i wasnt sure about it at first but once i got through the first few chapters it was great. Hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think :) Ill head to the libarary soon and get some new books thanks for the suggestions
Thanks for that, i'll have to add her to my list of books that i want to buy, my list currently stands at 841 books Lol the list of books that i actually own is only like 200 and something .. bit of a difference isn't there Lol
ive got both these books but havent read them yet, claudia grays books. now im really going tohave to start reading LOL!!
Also have you read Stephanie Meyer's The Host? Completely different than Twilight but still a Very Good book!
I just finished reading the mortal instruments series and loved it.

It was so cool, with such a great ending, i can't wait for the next book in the series, nor for the infernal devices when it is released. I just hope that Jace and Clarey do end up being together in the next book, as there were hints at the end of the city of glass that it would not be a happily ever after.

I can also recommend Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, it is a really sweet love story about werewolves.
Bought this today. It's in my current reading queue (seven books in front). Just about to start Evernight and then Stargazer, followed by Wicked Lovely and Ink Exchange, then The Mortal Instruments Series.
u might not ebjoy this but iLOVE harry potter and my sisters keeper- by jodi picolt which osn't really supernatural but its great
the host!
Hey Everyone... Thanks for all the new books! Ill have to head to my book store!!! Keep them comming :)
I enjoyed Evernight and Stargazer, and am looking forward to Claudia Gray's third book in December, but I felt there was more depth to the Mortal Instruments triology. I'm kind of getting in to the Vampire's Assistant series too - even though they're aimed at adolescent boys.
Problem is, I tend to read them between rereading the Twilight series. I start off with Midnight Sun, flick through the first book to pick up where MS leaves off and then I just have to finish the saga, again, for the sixth time at the moment. Is there any cure for my addiction?
Hey Jenni!
I've read the Twilight Saga three times myself now, another series I really enjoyed was written by Diana Gabaldon. Start with 'Cross Stitch'. To be honest, it was hard to get into for the first 100 pages but definately worth it in the long run. Don't just skip the boring first bit, it makes sense through the rest. It's not about Vampires but definately addictive.... Let me know if you read them & how you go! Enjoy!!!
Renee

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service