The Twilight Saga

This is the discussion to INTRODUCE or RECONNECT yourself to the Sisters of the OWG Group.

With so many members it can be easy to become lost in the mix. So, let's take this space to meet each other and maybe reconnect with the Sisters we already know here.

Suggestions:
Post a picture of yourself if you want.
Tell us a little about yourself.
What brought you into The Twilight Saga?
Edward or Jacob or both?
Favorite TTS movie (so far)?
Favorite TTS book?
How long have you been a member of the OWG?
Have you made connections/ friends here?

(Please DO NOT post personal information or anything that goes against the TTS rules)

Free Graphics

Tags: owg, sisters

Views: 415

Replies to This Discussion

And thank you for being so on top of all the reports thereafter so that we knew we had gotten on TV! I would have never caught that on my own. A little slow these days! ;-)
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! A baby. I am so excited for you and Manny. Congratulations and when is the baby due?
Thanks! Not until early January, but I am pushing for December! ;-)
CONGRATS Gina!!! How far along are you now? The exhaustion will pass ( thank goodness) and soon you will be able to feel that little bundle of joy inside yoy :)
Thanks and same to you! I am soooooo waiting for the exhaustion to pass. My little sister it 10 weeks farther along then I am and she said she is still tired. Which is the exact opposite of how she was with her first. I've been lucky with the whole morning sickness thing but still tired all the time! I'm 12 weeks now so I'm crossing my fingers the energy returns soon!
Congrats on the baby. Being a mother is the most rewarding thing that life can give you. It is amazing at how much you can love someone when you just meet them. I am on my second baby now due very soon and I love being called mommy.
Gina!! One of my treasured memories of you (there are a few) being when you told me you were expecting - we were getting ready for our Eclipse Twicon weekend and the news was like the cherry on the cake!! I feel very priviledged to have shared so many of my USA highlights with you. I love you sis xx
All of my memories of you are treasured! And always will be!! I am going to miss you so much but like I told you yesterday...."I'll see you soon!"
Gina, nice to know you! Great pic!
Thanks!
Hi, I'm Tatum and I have been a member on here since March 2009. I have been married for 6 years but we have been together for 16 years. We have a 2 and a half year old daughter named Grace. We have a very close-knit family I am lucky (or unlucky!) enough to be one of four girls (my poor Dad!) but he now has 2 son-in-laws and 3 grandsons. My Mum was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in November last year, which was an unbelievably awful, stressful time for all of us because there is was no cancer in our family but she has just been through chemotherapy and is now in remission.

My sister and I own an Optical Dispensing business in Western Australia, it is part of an Australia-wide company and we were lucky enough to get our own franchise, we've been open for four and a half years now but have been in the business for 16 years. I work 3 days a week, our daughter is in family day care for 2 days and my hubby looks after her on the 3rd day.

I came across this website via the Stephanie Meyer site. I have made so many friends on here, I feel so lucky to have so many friends from all over the world that have the same love for TTS as I do. I must admit I have not spent as much time on here as I used to but I am friends with so many of you all on FB too, I still feel a strong connection here. I love the postcard group, I had so much fun with the first round we did and am looking forward to the second round! THANKS LITA!

I am most definately Team Edward but I do like Jacob too. My favourite movie so far (it may change next week though!) is actually Twilight, I know it could have been better but I just loved the feeling it gave me, as I had just finished all of the books when I saw it. My favourite book is a toss-up between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. There are so many defining parts in both I can't decide which is my favourite.

Lastly I'd like to thank Donna for keeping this group going and bringing us all together, it's members are world-wide which is AMAZING!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tatum!!!!!! You have a beautiful family, girl! I'm so glad to know you here, my Aussie friend!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service