The Twilight Saga

Hi Ladies - please let me begin by saying that I found the original Prayer Group Discussion, and it was closed, then I went to the Discussion Index and tried to follow the link to the new one, and it brought me to a "page not found" message.........so............I find this discussion very important, and necessary, and thought I'd throw a new one out there (even if its temporary) because I have a request, and I am sure I am not alone. This is just another way we show our love and support to one another, and it means the world to me to have it! If the other one can be found or "reactivated", we can go back to that one...but until then...

Views: 3992

Replies to This Discussion

Mary, I've sent my prayers for comfort for you all. I hope Tyrone find MacDuff and my dad who are hanging out with Jesus.

I just found out that one of my friends lost a brand new baby granddaughter. I don't know all the details. I just know she was expecting a new granddaughter Aug. 13 and about two days ago there were lots of posts about "No, it can't be so" ect. Then today there was a picture of hands holding a little baby that was reaching up to heaven and the caption said "I will always love you Trinity Hope Bouche." So please send up prayers for my friend and her family as they grieve the loss of this little one.

I'm so sorry for their loss!

Sending prayers, Shalai.

Oh, Shalai, I'm so sorry. Prayers sent.

I am so sorry. There's not much worse than the loss of a child. Thoughts and prayers are with them.

I have a  favor for everyone if you could. My Mom is having bad episodes lately due to her breathing (she has Pulminary Lung Disease). BUT this is her sinuses acting up causing her to have trouble breathing. Dr's keep putting her on meds she don;'t need and they dont so anything. She went to ER again today and hopefully someone will do it right this time.

I appreciate any prayers you can give.

Thank you

Prayer Warrior- Teresa P

Hope the new meds work. sendin g prayer and hugs!

Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she does get to feeling better soon. Hopefully someone like "Dr. Cullen" will tend to her this time. I'll send prayers up.

You got it, PW. It must be incredibly scary for her; thank God she has you on her side. Prayers coming for both of you.

Sisters, please say a prayer for my BFF Goldenwolf, her house caught fire last night. She and hubby and kitty cats (3) are all ok. One kitty has smoke inhalation troubles. house is badly damaged. Basement where it started is black and burned to the studs, first floor has extensive burn spots and smoke and water damage. Just happened this morning at 2 am. They are staying here with us for a few days until they get temporary housing. Will be 4 to 6 months before repairs are done IF they do not demo the whole house. Just so sad.

So sorry to hear that. Will add them to my prayers!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service