The Twilight Saga

I've been kinda slow at work today...as I'm sure you could tell from my multiple posts on here...so I decided to let some of my creative juices flow a bit. Came up with a cute logo for out group and then made a few variations for fun. I have it in different sizes so if anyone wants a higher res copy I can send you one. Just let me know.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
They are great !! So glad you were slow at work Gina !!! I am artisically challenged, I can't even draw a straight line lol !!
I can't imagine anyone getting this better than you did for our group...and let me know when the t-shirts come out !!!!! Oh did I mention WOW WOW WOW !!!!
This is just fantastic ...please have as many quiet days at work as you need..........I love them all......I want T shirts......posters....car stickers.......when did I get greedy ? .....oh yes when I fell for Twilight and just want more more more.........

Thank you .............thank you

Heather
BRAVO!!!!!!! I love it! If you get time could you send me one, my email address is
tbonem10@hotmail.com
I love all of them but my favorite is the one with shut the hell up and deal with it.
Hey, these are GREAT! I have nothing here in Tahiti. Would you be so kind as to email me a copy so I can stick it on my office door, Please? Geez, a lot of my friends will be so jealous.....Thank you for thinking of us. That really makes a nice logo.
GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are beautiful, I'd definately wear these, put them on my bumper, etc. I have to say, I like the last one the best, it fits me to a T. How can I get one?
Awesome! I love these. Especially the last one!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service