The Twilight Saga

I AM SURE THAT WE WILL MANAGE TO KEEP EVEN THIS CLEAN - LET'S STICK TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND WE SHOULD BE FINE - ENJOY !!!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going for two weeks so I will need at least 5 books True Blood Dead as a Doornail
Breaking Dawn cos I didn't finish it last time and started reading TB when I got home
The Host The second short life of Bree Tanner and a couple of girlie books I'm just worried that if I don't take the whole Twilight Series I will regret it.
I have also just got 8 of Annie Rice Vampire novels from one of the girls at work The first one is Interview with a Vampire. Oh who needs clothes 20 kilo's of books and a costume one pair of linen trousers and a t shirt will have to do. L.O.L
CLARE, PRIORITIES FIRST!!! you have to to finish BD before you even consider reading anything else LOL
OKAY TO ALL THE LADIES THAT READ BOOK 10 -

Did you like it??? Cause to be honest I didn't like it much....I mean book 4 8 and 9 were far better than 10 -
I mean Sookie and Eric's relatoinship became dull, routine and boring - Bill poor guy almost dies, my favorite fairy, Claudine, dies, what the Heck...!!!!
I'm on book 10 now, it's pretty uneventful. There was nothing to blow me away yet.
I did feel so bad for Bill, even though I'm team Eric I wouldn't want to see anything happen
to Bill.
There are 2 other books listed along with all of the others
can someone tell me what they are??
Wolfsbane and miseltoe or something like that
I don't have the book right in front of me :)
I have no idea. I haven't seen them at the store either.

I have read "An Ice Cold Grave", ordered it by mistake. lol. It was good but I couldn't find the rest of the series.
Finally! This is this first book in the series that left me feeling a bit let down.

I loved the fact that Eric seems so taken with Sookie and she with him even though she won't quite admit it yet, but...I was disappointed that more didn't come of it. I mean come on...fans have been waiting for the pairing for a very long time!

I also hated the fact that Claudine died. I really loved her character. I did like getting to know Claude a bit better though.

The deal with Bill and that woman caught me off guard, but was happy he had someone.

I was very disappointed with the ending. I just felt like I was left hanging with nothing to really feel good about. Make any sense?
I don't want to turn anyone away from reading the book, it is good, as is all Charlaine Harris' books, but I think I had waited on this one for so long that my expectations for it were too high. I was just expecting more.
I'm only on book #4 and I'm hooked. I don't have HBO so I haven't seen the show. Do you all like the television series as well as the books? If so - I guess I'll have to purchase season one.
Season one was really good, but season 2 was better - i think the tv show will get better and better - The books are also very good but different -
I love the books - I get a kick out of the characters. Charlaine has a wicked imagination.... and sense of humor.
I completely agree!
True Blood Season 3 Serious Spoilers: What to Expect from the First 3 Episodes
1. Someone tries to commit suicide.
2. Someone tries to kill a sibling.
3. Someone loses his head.
4. Someone is pregnant.
5. Someone has a one night stand–and it’s the last person you’d expect.
6. Someone has an underground sex marathon–and it’s the first person you’d expect.
7. There are more bare backsides than a gym locker room, and one belongs to one Mr. Alexander Skaarsgård. This just in from Alan Ball: You’re welcome.
I Knooooow.... I can't wait Vera !!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service