The Twilight Saga

BOOKS * STORIES * FAN FICTION

Ladies ~ we all know how difficult it is to read other books after the Saga. Let's help one another by having a place to talk about other books/stories/fan fiction.

Let's Talk about what we are reading...want to read...

Let's Talk about Fan Fiction we love and suggest Fan Fiction to others.

(If FanFiction is not PG - please keep your comments PG)

I will post a pretty Picture...when I can! 

***TWILIGHT LOVE***

SR

Views: 4732

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm have to check these out!

Reading "Safe Haven" right now before I go see it in the theater.

I just finished reading the first two books of the Divergent series by Veronica Roth. Book 1 "Divergent" and Book 2 "Insurgent"...both were excellent and must reads. The third book is due out this fall I think which is bumming me out because I got roped into the main characters lives and I am chomping at the bit to find out what happens. I highly recommend the series and warn that it is very easy to get wrapped up in the story much like Twilight or the Hunger Games. I also know that a movie on the first book is already in the works and slated for release in 2014 by Summit.

Based on your recommendation ImmortalityForLove I ordered the kindle format for the first two books.  Can't wait!

I'm sure you'll love them! Let me know what you think.

I really enjoyed these as well...can't wait for the 3rd book!

This was one of the books they gave out at Fan Camp. Or should I say, "One time, at Fan Camp,..."

I'm currently reading these series as I can get them from the library:

Dark Series by Christine Feehan...on book 13

Argeneau Vampire Series by Lynsay Sands...quite humourous and sexy too! on book 7

Riley Jenson Guardian Series by Keri Author...on book 5

Nightshade Prequel Series by Andrea Cremer...on book 2 (new release)...just found out Nightshade will have another book too...Snakeroot about Adne!

Recenlty completed the Touch novels by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Waiting on New releases:

Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand...waiting for library hold

February:

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3...Vampire Academy spinoff) by Richelle Mead...waiting for the library hold

Neferet's Curse (House of Night novella) by PC Cast

Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed #11) by Lara Adrian

March:

Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare

Lover At Last (BDB) by JR Ward

Twice Tempted (Night Prince #2...Cat and Bones spinoff) by Jeaniene Frost

Levet (Guardians of Eternity novella) by Alexandra Ivy

So many books, so little time!

I read one of the Lynsay Sands , Bite Me if You Can. I am dying for Clockwork Princess.  

Im reading David Gemmell, verison of Troy. hes made it into a 3 part series, and even tho it has all the usual people like Hector, agamemnon,Priam, achilles, in it, he has new characters who take a made part in the whole story, making it just as exciting and makes to want to read abit about greek history. Im loving it!

Love mythology so I might like this series

I think I am going to start beautiful creatures. I love to rea a book before I watch te movies

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service