The Twilight Saga

Just saw that there isn't a lot of covens on here, and thought I'd give this a try.

Members:

Name:Alexander

Role:Is leader of the coven.

Personality:A true gentlemen when he wants to be. Is quite and antisocial. It takes a lot just to get a full sentance out of him.

Image:Tall, lean, muscled, red eyes, brown chin lentgh hair, handsome.

Name: Keira Hazel

Role: Second to Alexander

Personality: watchful, always alert, refuses to be without a bow and arrows on her back, protective of Alexander for some reason she hasn't quite figured out yet

Extra: She's been with Alexander for all of her immortal life that she can remember

Image:

Name: Blake Hazel

Role: Keira's brother

Personality: rarely leaves his sister's side, kinda shy but with a temper if Keira's threatened and/or hurt at all, and in any way.

Extra: he's actually her younger than Keira, but was changed two years after she was (so he was 16 when she was changed)

Image: (gold eyes & hair)

Name:Skyler Moon

Role:Alexander's sister

Personality:Quit but deadly, specilizes in martial arts, and weapons protective over her friends and family, loyal and has a pet farret named mo-mo,

Extra:she's able to tell your whole life when she touches you just once

Looks:tall, brown skinned, long brown hair, red eyes, and beautiful

*Just follow the same form I filled out to join! Thank you!*

Views: 223

Replies to This Discussion

Name: Keira Hazel

Role: Second to Alexander

Personality: watchful, always alert, refuses to be without a bow and arrows on her back, protective of Alexander for some reason she hasn't quite figured out yet

Extra: She's been with Alexander for all of her immortal life that she can remember

Image:

Name: Blake Hazel

Role: Keira's brother

Personality: rarely leaves his sister's side, kinda shy but with a temper if Keira's threatened and/or hurt at all, and in any way.

Extra: he's actually her younger than Keira, but was changed two years after she was (so he was 16 when she was changed)

Image: (gold eyes & hair)

Name:Skyler Moon

Role:Alexander's sister

Personality:Quit but deadly, specilizes in martial arts, and weapons protective over her friends and family, loyal and has a pet farret named mo-mo,

Extra:she's able to tell your whole life when she touches you just once

Looks:tall, brown skinned, long brown hair, red eyes, and beautiful

Thank you all for joining my coven!

Keira: I sighed, defeated for the moment, and hung my head. I let myself fall onto the couch once I'd gotten into the living room,then decided to go hunting to get the frustration out. "Blake!" I called. "You wanna go hunting?"

Blake: "Yeah, sure, why not?"

Keira: "Cool." I led my brother into the woods to look for something that had some claws, glancing around for Alexander on our way out. Nothing.

(teehee)

Alexander had left the house and climbed into his favorite tree with ease. He sat on the thickest branch as though it were a chair and crossed his legs in front of him him on the thick branch. He stretched languidly, looking very much like a jungle cat as he smoothly stood and followed the two within the trees. Good thing about his skills were that if he didn't want to be seen he could expertly hide form sight. The only way anyone would see him was if he wished to be seen.

Keira: We stopped a few minutes later to sounds in the trees. I looked up, and right there in front of me was a mountain lion. I grinned. "Gotcha." I said. He heard me, jumped off the tree to try and run, and I punced on him. I was laughing and my clothes were torn by the time Blake and I had finished drinking him.

Blake: "What's got you all giggly?"

Keira: "I like to hunt dangerous -- well, for humans -- game, if you haven't noticed by now." He shrugged once at me as he hid the dead body of the mountain lion behind a boulder. "Do you want another one or are you full?" i asked him.

Blake: "Let's get another one. I'm still thirsty." I led the way this time.

( Hey.... umm ... it looks like you busy :( )

(Hey Andi. :))

Alexander snorted and jumped from the trees, landing lightly on his feet. "Good hunting?" He raised a brow, acting as though he hadn't been watching them the whole time.

keira: I jumped and whirled, nearly taying to take his head off until I realized who it was. "God. Thanks for the heart attack."

Blake: "Your heart doesn't beat anymore, sis."

Keira: "Shut up. Figure of speech. But, yes, we're going hunting. Would you like to join us?"

( :) want to stop by your site lol or you want me to create coven on here xD)

(hmmm...I'll pul up a tab, but I've got to be gone by three...doc appointment.)

Alexander shrugged, and gestured for them to continue, having already said enough words for the day. There was laughter in his eyes though.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service