The Twilight Saga

"Hello,"
says an unfamiliar voice. You look around in panic, not quite knowing what is going on. Then, as you turn back around in the right direction, you see a woman standing before you. She smiles gently and says, "Your calling has been by the BloodMoon." You ask what is this "BloodMoon", and the woman chuckles. "Come with me, and soon you will discover..." Oddly, you follow the woman even though you are aware that you shouldn't be doing so. And as she walked you through the forest, she halts. "Here is your new home," is all she says. Before you, out of no where, a mansion begins to glitter into a dark existence. Your eyes widen, but somehow you know this is where you are meant to be.

"What's the meaning of all of this, then?"
You ask in pure, utter curiousity. She smiled and responds simply, "before now your true being has never been awakened, never have been touched. Today, your fate has brought you to me. Where I have lead you to your destiny where you are meant to be. A family that is truly yours." Most of the kids who had came here, no who had been lead here, had lived in lives that weren't considered at best. Finally, here at this dark mansion, they could finally feel safe and together with someone.

"Here, let me introduce myself, your new family, and show you to your room,"
says the girl fondly. She leads you down the hall, and stops at a door. "Here it is. We have been expecting you for awhile, so I truly hope that it suits you," she said, smiling as she looked at you. Once she was sure you had settled in she said, "My name is Tagia, and this is my coven. Everyone here is different, but in one way we are all the same. And that is the fact that we are all different. We will protect you wil our lives, and forever we all shall be."

"Welcome to the coven"
Please fill in the following form. The words italisized shall give you extra info on that portion of the form. REMOVE THAT PART OF THE FORM (italisized part) when making your form. Thank you.
Name:Obviously, this is the name of your character. First and Last, middle if possible.
Species:What they are. i.e. vampyre, werewolf, shifter, demon, ect.
PB:To whom is playing the character
Appearance:What the character looks like

Now that you have seen into the clan, please feel free to join. Remember your position within the clan. If you would like further information on rankings, please contact me!

Views: 424

Replies to This Discussion

Please?

yep :) blonde hair and blu eyes, right?

Yep, yep. :)

awesomeness :) i'll put them in a different reply and you can choose :)

sorry this took me so long, i kept forgetting to do it -.- >./p>

1: better quality of yours

2: i can edit his eyes to make them more blue of you want

3: again, i can fix him to make his eyes blue

4:

I'm torn between number two and three.... I like them. ^^

well, what's his personality like?

Dark, heart breaker....but you wouldn't be able to tell by his appearance.

oh, thetn i guess just go with whichever one speaks to you :P but i'd recommend the third pic

Name: Mercy Andrews

Species: Half Vampire/Half Werewolf

PB: Volturi Cherry

Apperance:

Name: Hazelle Isla Medina
Species: Angel/Shifter
PB: Amanda-Rican Swag.
Appearance:

Name:Alessa feather Stanworth

Species:Vampire
PB:Katie
Appearance:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service