The Twilight Saga

All current & new members plzz make sure u introduce yourself 2 everyone so we can get 2 know
u better as well as u would want 2 get 2 know us...No need 4 any personal history just a little bit about yourself kay...

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

thnx ;)
ur welcome if u need to ask something let me know please ;)
welcome 2 all our new members connie,ashley,ellen,& mariah...
if i 4got any other new members we welcome u 2 our lovely home here,plzz feel free 2 take
a look around & we mainly tell everyone that plzz read the rules be4 u post anything on the
comment board & check out the discussion board as well kay.I wanna introduce my sistas & mods
Karen,Marlize(Edward's Twin),Nancy(TeamAdam),Cathy,& Renesmee Carlie Cullen...my name of course is lady xena cullen(Robward's Queen) i created this group a year ago as of september 3rd
2010,oh yeah next month is our one year anniversary.if ya'll have any questions plzz feel free 2 ask me & my sistas & mods,we'll be happy 2 help u out...Thank u 4 joining our beautiful home & welcome 2 our loving family & sistahood....
Hi, I am Melissa and I am a twihard ture and true. I just love this site and talk to people who love Edward and Rob. I am a total fan of Rob and Kristen. I am following there careers and watching past movies they have done. I am reading books that they read and just love eveything Twilight.
Welcome 2 our beautiful home here Melissa,plzz feel free 2 look around,make yourself
at home & also read the rules here be4 u post anything on here & plzz make your way 2 the discussion board & take a peek there 2...Thank u 4 joining our family & sistahood...
hi! my name is Tiana and im obsessed with Robward & cant wait to share my obsessivness with all of you!!!
Welcome miss switzerland 2 our lovely home here,we can't wait 2 here from u & we all share our love,devotion,& respect 4 our beloved Rob...
hey! am alma.
been an obsess fan of twilight,since march 2009. am mean for my books and DVDs, so don't ask. however i have lots of folder file with lots of pictures that i would to share. e.g i have a file name rob/edward hair and sunshades. am just a bit slow in putting things together. cheers 2 all
Welcome 2 our lovely home Alma,my name is Lady Xena I created our lovely home a year ago as of September 3rd...My mods & sistas are Karen,Nancy(TeamAdam),Marlize(Edward's Twin),Cathy,&
Renesmee Carlie Cullen.Plzz feel free 2 take a look around,read the discussions on the page,all we ask of u is that
plzz read the rules of our home be4 u post anything kay...Welcome 2 our sistahood Alma...
Hello Ladies
My name is Terri and I am 26yrs old I have 3 kids and am from Essex in the uk.
I love the twilight saga and this introduced me to our gorgeous Rpattz.
I went to the National Movie awards hoping to see him but alas he didnt make it and then I went to the UK Eclipse premiere. Really looking forward to the WFE and Bel Ami premieres next year oh and Breaking Dawn of course.
Looking forward to getting to know you all
Much Rob Love
Terri xx
Welcome 2 our lovely home EdwardsSpiderMonkey & Connie my name is Lady Xena I created our lovely home a year ago as of September 3rd...My mods & sistas are Karen,Nancy(TeamAdam),Marlize(Edward's Twin),Cathy,&
Renesmee Carlie Cullen.Plzz feel free 2 take a look around,read the discussions on the page,all we ask of u is that
plzz read the rules of our home be4 u post anything kay...Welcome 2 our sistahood...If u have any questions feel free 2 ask any of us,Thank u 4 joining..
HI EdwardsSpider welcome to the group iam sure u will love it here

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service