The Twilight Saga

Roman Cullen Hale's Discussions (2,193)

Discussions Replied To (1937) Replies Latest Activity

"looks interesting."

Roman Cullen Hale replied Jul 12 to I'm Dangerous [Starting]

40 Aug 4
Reply by Яσмαиcɛ ιƨ мʏ ғιcтισи

""Jeremy can we talk?" Anna asked walking up to him continuing to feel the guilt for…"

Roman Cullen Hale replied Jul 12 to The Vampire Diaries: Secrets of Mystic Falls

49 Jul 14
Reply by Roman Cullen Hale

""I'll go to talk to him then Elena." Anna said heading outside to talk to Jeremy. Sh…"

Roman Cullen Hale replied Jul 12 to The Vampire Diaries: Secrets of Mystic Falls

49 Jul 14

""Do you know where Elena, and Jeremy are at the moment?" Anna asked wanting to comfo…"

49 Jul 14

"Anna hearing what Bonnie said began to feel guilty for not being there for Elena, an…"

49 Jul 14

""Heard what, and I got you something from Paris." Anna takes out a diamond necklace…"

Roman Cullen Hale replied Jul 11 to The Vampire Diaries: Secrets of Mystic Falls

49 Jul 14

""Hey Bonnie how was your summer?" Anna asked as she hug her back unaware of the car…"

Roman Cullen Hale replied Jul 11 to The Vampire Diaries: Secrets of Mystic Falls

49 Jul 14

"Anise Carina doesn't appear till the season Stiles, and Amara appeared. Np jump in."

49 Jul 14

"Carina is the last name of the original doppelganger that is Clarisse & Annalise…"

49 Jul 14

"Damon, Bonnie, Matt, Jeremy, Tyler."

49 Jul 14

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service