The Twilight Saga

The Cullenized Clan's Discussions (355)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"Mandy:I wake,and sit up straight everything seemed blurry and dark asa I tried to di…"

The Cullenized Clan replied Mar 18, 2013 to What Happen To Our Undying Love (STARTED BUT STILL CAN JOIN)

178 May 11, 2013
Reply by Khrystail Cullen

"Micheal:"I'm sorry"I said to Cathy then I turn to Amy abd say"Hi""

The Cullenized Clan replied Mar 18, 2013 to Prison Break(Starting but you can still join we need more people.)

469 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Pack of witches and vampires

"(No)Cathy is just his friend.) Lincoln:I walked to Micheals cell. Micheal:"Hi"I say"

The Cullenized Clan replied Mar 16, 2013 to Prison Break(Starting but you can still join we need more people.)

469 Jul 4, 2013

"Mandy:I woke up in a white room and felt my drips attached to my arm I looked around…"

The Cullenized Clan replied Mar 16, 2013 to What Happen To Our Undying Love (STARTED BUT STILL CAN JOIN)

178 May 11, 2013

"Mandy:Around my semi-consiuosness I'm sure I heard Carter."Carter"I whispered."Mitch…"

The Cullenized Clan replied Mar 16, 2013 to What Happen To Our Undying Love (STARTED BUT STILL CAN JOIN)

178 May 11, 2013

"Lincoln:"I know everything that goes on around here." (No nothing but what I told yo…"

The Cullenized Clan replied Mar 16, 2013 to Prison Break(Starting but you can still join we need more people.)

469 Jul 4, 2013

"Mandy:I tried to move my fingers but they felt so heavy. I opened my eyes a bit and…"

178 May 11, 2013

"Lincoln:"I think you might want to meet the guy your breaking out with."I say. (Aum…"

469 Jul 4, 2013

"*A week later lock down is done.* Micheal:I go outside and walk over to Cathy's cell…"

469 Jul 4, 2013

"Manet:My head felt light and I felt like I was flying.I flew through the clouds all…"

178 May 11, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service