The Twilight Saga

Renesmee Carlie Swan's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"Bri goes over to Ronnie and hugs her tightly."Cause you were too busy hugging Edward…"

Renesmee Carlie Swan replied Jul 11, 2013 to This House No Longer Feels Like Home [Starting | Still Open ]

715 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by infinity and beyond..∞

"Edward was in shock back hugged her back he whispered."Thank god your alive I was sc…"

Renesmee Carlie Swan replied Jul 11, 2013 to This House No Longer Feels Like Home [Starting | Still Open ]

715 Sep 23, 2013

"Bri crying her eyes out she on the ground arms wrapped around herself.keeps saying."…"

715 Sep 23, 2013

"Edward let Renesmee wipe the goo off of him.His eyes go back to the normal colour as…"

715 Sep 23, 2013

"Bri-"Neither of them!They have done nothing to have you people want them dead.We hav…"

Renesmee Carlie Swan replied Jul 10, 2013 to This House No Longer Feels Like Home [Starting | Still Open ]

715 Sep 23, 2013

"Bri trying to push Jane off me.I know I didn't like Bella in the beginning but she h…"

Renesmee Carlie Swan replied Jul 10, 2013 to This House No Longer Feels Like Home [Starting | Still Open ]

715 Sep 23, 2013

"Edward focused on Ronnie walks towards her not looking away from her eyes.Knows Bell…"

Renesmee Carlie Swan replied Jul 9, 2013 to This House No Longer Feels Like Home [Starting | Still Open ]

715 Sep 23, 2013

"Bri-"what the heck is this pink stuff?"looking at Ronnie and Edward. Edward his eye…"

Renesmee Carlie Swan replied Jul 9, 2013 to This House No Longer Feels Like Home [Starting | Still Open ]

715 Sep 23, 2013

"Edward rolled over and seen Ronnie punch Bella seeing her neck rip more."Ronnie no!!…"

715 Sep 23, 2013

"Chris looks around the place. "They have Bella locked some place and my guest is tha…"

Renesmee Carlie Swan replied Jul 8, 2013 to This House No Longer Feels Like Home [Starting | Still Open ]

715 Sep 23, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service