The Twilight Saga

Jada Blackwater's Discussions (1,478)

Discussions Replied To (1296) Replies Latest Activity

"Courtney~ " When do you think? I'm a threat for some unknown reason and it won't sto…"

Jada Blackwater replied Feb 1 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21
Reply by ChristinaTheDino

"Courtney~ "Mine had you. It wasn't your fault. He probably would have killed me hims…"

Jada Blackwater replied Feb 1 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ "I was as well." I finished for him. "I understand if you're mad for what…"

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ I stayed seated on the ground. "I did. You didn't answer my question. What…"

2140 May 21

"Josh~ "How about we try and relax?" Courtney~ "Just relax. You'll be fine. I'm an an…"

2140 May 21

"Josh~ I just wanted a break from everything. It wasn't completely terrible at the mo…"

2140 May 21

"Josh~ "I know we can't, but I don't know what else to do. I'm just trying to take it…"

2140 May 21

"Josh~ I took her hands in mine and looked at her. "I know, and I'm scared too. I gue…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 30 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ I went home and explained everything to my family. Josh~ Andi and I didn't…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 28 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ "Yeah, I should. You take care of yourself. Do not leave this hospital unt…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 28 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service