The Twilight Saga

Jada Blackwater's Discussions (1,478)

Discussions Replied To (1296) Replies Latest Activity

"Courtney~ "Things are never that simple. Why can things never be simple?" I didn't e…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 28 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21
Reply by ChristinaTheDino

"Courtney~ "That is, until it runs out. It's bound to fade. You told me that you beca…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 27 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ I shrugged. "That's what I do. I grew up around werewolves and vampires. I…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 26 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ "I don't exactly understand, but no, you don't sound insane." I sat down o…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 21 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ "I hope you all didn't miss me too much. It's only been a day." I looked a…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 20 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ I walked into the room. "Hey guys." Josh~ "Courtney?!" I ran up to her and…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 20 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ "What do you think? I'm hear to see Alex." Josh~ "I know, I'm just saying.""

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ I turned around and was met by Constantine. "Don't be so surprised. What i…"

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ Once I was on earth I rushed to the hospital. I was sure that he would be…"

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ I waited patiently until another angel came. Josh~ "I'm with Constantine.…"

2140 May 21

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service