The Twilight Saga

Jada Blackwater's Discussions (1,478)

Discussions Replied To (1296) Replies Latest Activity

"Courtney~ "Things are never that simple. Why can things never be simple?" I didn't e…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 28 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 Apr 7
Reply by ChristinaTheDino

"Courtney~ "That is, until it runs out. It's bound to fade. You told me that you beca…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 27 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 Apr 7

"Courtney~ I shrugged. "That's what I do. I grew up around werewolves and vampires. I…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 26 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 Apr 7

"Courtney~ "I don't exactly understand, but no, you don't sound insane." I sat down o…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 21 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 Apr 7

"Courtney~ "I hope you all didn't miss me too much. It's only been a day." I looked a…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 20 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 Apr 7

"Courtney~ I walked into the room. "Hey guys." Josh~ "Courtney?!" I ran up to her and…"

Jada Blackwater replied Jan 20 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 Apr 7

"Courtney~ "What do you think? I'm hear to see Alex." Josh~ "I know, I'm just saying.""

2140 Apr 7

"Courtney~ I turned around and was met by Constantine. "Don't be so surprised. What i…"

2140 Apr 7

"Courtney~ Once I was on earth I rushed to the hospital. I was sure that he would be…"

2140 Apr 7

"Courtney~ I waited patiently until another angel came. Josh~ "I'm with Constantine.…"

2140 Apr 7

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service