The Twilight Saga

Jada Blackwater's Discussions (1,478)

Discussions Replied To (1296) Replies Latest Activity

"Courtney~ "That's not really what I'm used to, but okay.""

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 14, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 Apr 7
Reply by ChristinaTheDino

"Deyanira~ "Just leave Courtney to me. She's already lost most of her most loyal frie…"

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 14, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 Apr 7

"Deyanira~ "Works for me." We were almost done with Andi and Courtney wouldn't be too…"

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 13, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 Apr 7

"Deyanira~ "What do we do with her now?" Courtney~ Jake arrived at my house a little…"

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 13, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 Apr 7

"Noah~ I put my hand on Josh's shoulder. "Josh, I..." Josh~ I shrugged his hand off o…"

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 12, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 Apr 7

"Deyanira~ I laughed and called back to her, "You just don't get it." Josh~ I didn't…"

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 12, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 Apr 7

"Deyanira~ "You know she's not. She's not going to stop fighting until she wastes eve…"

2140 Apr 7

"Josh~ "Andi!" I reached out to grab her, but I wasn't nearly fast enough. My heart f…"

2140 Apr 7

"Josh~ I coughed "Yea, I'm fine. Don't worry about it." Noah~ I stood up to help Alex…"

2140 Apr 7

"Josh~ I did a somewhat childish thing and jumped on Zander's back. I wrapped my legs…"

2140 Apr 7

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service