The Twilight Saga

Jada Blackwater's Discussions (1,478)

Discussions Replied To (1296) Replies Latest Activity

"Courtney~ "That's not really what I'm used to, but okay.""

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 14, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21
Reply by ChristinaTheDino

"Deyanira~ "Just leave Courtney to me. She's already lost most of her most loyal frie…"

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 14, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Deyanira~ "Works for me." We were almost done with Andi and Courtney wouldn't be too…"

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 13, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Deyanira~ "What do we do with her now?" Courtney~ Jake arrived at my house a little…"

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 13, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Noah~ I put my hand on Josh's shoulder. "Josh, I..." Josh~ I shrugged his hand off o…"

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 12, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Deyanira~ I laughed and called back to her, "You just don't get it." Josh~ I didn't…"

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 12, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Deyanira~ "You know she's not. She's not going to stop fighting until she wastes eve…"

2140 May 21

"Josh~ "Andi!" I reached out to grab her, but I wasn't nearly fast enough. My heart f…"

2140 May 21

"Josh~ I coughed "Yea, I'm fine. Don't worry about it." Noah~ I stood up to help Alex…"

2140 May 21

"Josh~ I did a somewhat childish thing and jumped on Zander's back. I wrapped my legs…"

2140 May 21

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service