The Twilight Saga

Jada Blackwater's Discussions (1,478)

Discussions Replied To (1296) Replies Latest Activity

"Noah~ I ran as fast as I could with Andi in my arms. Deyanira~ "This is getting anno…"

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 10, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21
Reply by ChristinaTheDino

"Noah~ Oh, crap. I held Andi closer to me, making sure not to hurt her. Deyanira~ Thi…"

Jada Blackwater replied Sep 10, 2013 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Noah~ "We won't give up either. So it seems like your at a loss." Deyanira~ "I hate…"

2140 May 21

"Noah~ I picked up Andi in my arms, ready to run at any moment. "No. There is nothing…"

2140 May 21

"Noah~ "It's okay. We just need to get you back to the house." We weren't going very…"

2140 May 21

"Noah~ We had to find Andi before they did. "Man, poor Alex. I can just imagine how h…"

2140 May 21

"Deyanira~ "We need to find her before things getting even more out of hand. Where ar…"

2140 May 21

"Deyanira~ I glanced at Zander and motioned with my eyes for him to hurry up and get…"

2140 May 21

"Deyanira~ I didn't know what to do. I didn't know whether I should help Zander or pr…"

2140 May 21

"Noah~ "I don't think so. She looks absolutely fine." Deyanira~ I dusted off the dirt…"

2140 May 21

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service