The Twilight Saga

Reborn (Marie)'s Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

"Join Anyone?"

Reborn (Marie) replied Jul 15 to Don't Breath

3 Jul 15
Reply by Reborn (Marie)

"IS ANYONE ON? XDDDD "

Reborn (Marie) replied Jul 5 to Her Descendents (Starting. Still can join as villains)

83 Jul 5
Reply by Reborn (Marie)

"Wanna join?"

Reborn (Marie) replied Jul 3 to Don't Breath

3 Jul 15
Reply by Reborn (Marie)

"I wanna join.   Autumn Fay | 18 | Metamorph | Not a Purger | Ashton Irwin | Ext…"

Reborn (Marie) replied Jul 3 to The Purge [STARTING/STILL ACCEPTING]

30 Aug 4
Reply by Shruti Lautner

"((Sorry for not being on, I was moving to a new house, so, if there's anyone we coul…"

Reborn (Marie) replied Aug 16, 2013 to Her Descendents (Starting. Still can join as villains)

83 Jul 5
Reply by Reborn (Marie)

"Hmmm, You made me think about it, Well, if your parents are dead, I guess you don't…"

Reborn (Marie) replied Aug 13, 2013 to Her Descendents (Starting. Still can join as villains)

83 Jul 5
Reply by Reborn (Marie)

"ϫGwendolynϫ The cab left me near the hangar number nine. I really thought about fre…"

Reborn (Marie) replied Aug 13, 2013 to Her Descendents (Starting. Still can join as villains)

83 Jul 5
Reply by Reborn (Marie)

"Well, They're saying their goodbyes to their parents and heading to the airport, whe…"

83 Jul 5
Reply by Reborn (Marie)

"Awesome! RP?"

83 Jul 5
Reply by Reborn (Marie)

"Anyone on?"

83 Jul 5
Reply by Reborn (Marie)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service