The Twilight Saga

Forever Young. ∞'s Discussions (716)

Discussions Replied To (544) Replies Latest Activity

"Peyton glanced at Jared and Paul. She felt like she was going to go into a panic att…"

Forever Young. ∞ replied Jan 24 to Life with Jared *Please join*

148 Jan 24
Reply by Chaos~Crazy<3*

"Peyton looked at Cammy, "I think..." She got cut off when someone grabbed her and Ca…"

Forever Young. ∞ replied Jan 24 to Life with Jared *Please join*

148 Jan 24
Reply by Chaos~Crazy<3*

"[ Okay, well, i'm just gonna put this on hold until Stella gets on. Don't wanna get…"

Forever Young. ∞ replied Jan 22 to ooI think I'm in love, am I not? [ Couples RP. ] [ No longer accepting. (: ]

22 Jan 22
Reply by Forever Young. ∞

"Peyton saw what Cammy was talking about. "So, you're werewolves..." She said, "Is th…"

Forever Young. ∞ replied Jan 22 to Life with Jared *Please join*

148 Jan 24
Reply by Chaos~Crazy<3*

"[ If I'm Adrielle will you be River? So we they don't leave them behind? (: and if n…"

Forever Young. ∞ replied Jan 22 to ooI think I'm in love, am I not? [ Couples RP. ] [ No longer accepting. (: ]

22 Jan 22

"Peyton grinned, "Anytime!" She giggled. Paul smiled at both of them."

Forever Young. ∞ replied Jan 22 to Life with Jared *Please join*

148 Jan 24
Reply by Chaos~Crazy<3*

"Teagan shook his head at Juliet, "De Nada, mi bella." He Grinned and shut the door w…"

22 Jan 22

"Teagan helped her put her bags in the trunk, his were in the backseat, he knew she w…"

22 Jan 22

"Teagan walked out of his door, waving a goodbye to his mom. He got in his car and dr…"

22 Jan 22

"Peyton wrapped her arms around his neck once again, "You'll be more of a dad to Teag…"

Forever Young. ∞ replied Jan 22 to Why me?

29 Jan 22

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service