The Twilight Saga

The Cullenized Clan's Discussions (355)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"Bella:Starts singing Mrs Right by MB "Where is Mrs Right I got to see he            …"

The Cullenized Clan replied Jul 4, 2013 to Prison Break(Starting but you can still join we need more people.)

469 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Pack of witches and vampires

"Micheal:pull the hinges off with a loud screech revealing thick wall behind."can you…"

The Cullenized Clan replied May 25, 2013 to Prison Break(Starting but you can still join we need more people.)

469 Jul 4, 2013

"Bella: "'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in So shame on me,now You too…"

The Cullenized Clan replied May 11, 2013 to Prison Break(Starting but you can still join we need more people.)

469 Jul 4, 2013

"Edward:Comes back with Bella Lincoln:"It's ok." Micheal:"Now come on."Moves to the s…"

The Cullenized Clan replied May 11, 2013 to Prison Break(Starting but you can still join we need more people.)

469 Jul 4, 2013

"lincoln:"Come on lets go back. Micheal:Waits for everyone "

The Cullenized Clan replied May 4, 2013 to Prison Break(Starting but you can still join we need more people.)

469 Jul 4, 2013

"Micheal:"Now""

The Cullenized Clan replied Apr 30, 2013 to Prison Break(Starting but you can still join we need more people.)

469 Jul 4, 2013

"Lincoln:"I thought every prisoner had to have a knife and a lighter.Remember you Rio…"

The Cullenized Clan replied Apr 30, 2013 to Prison Break(Starting but you can still join we need more people.)

469 Jul 4, 2013

"Micheal:"Edward.Go get Bella."I say. Edward:"Ok."walk out to look for Bella. Micheal…"

The Cullenized Clan replied Apr 29, 2013 to Prison Break(Starting but you can still join we need more people.)

469 Jul 4, 2013

"Carlilse-I place the baby gently in her hands."

The Cullenized Clan replied Apr 27, 2013 to Kate Denali's big Secret

59 May 1, 2013

"Mandy-"I can't Mitch."I say almost I tears."Why would I So I fan ask you a question…"

The Cullenized Clan replied Apr 27, 2013 to What Happen To Our Undying Love (STARTED BUT STILL CAN JOIN)

178 May 11, 2013
Reply by Khrystail Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service