The Twilight Saga

Jada Blackwater's Discussions (1,478)

Discussions Replied To (1296) Replies Latest Activity

"Courtney~ "I know, everyone does. I couldn't care less about what happens to me as l…"

Jada Blackwater replied Feb 13 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21
Reply by ChristinaTheDino

"Courtney~ "You never had to. I was practically invincible, even before all this." Jo…"

Jada Blackwater replied Feb 13 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ "I'm sorry, I really am." I didn't want to meet his eyes. Josh~ I laughed.…"

Jada Blackwater replied Feb 3 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ "Jake, that's not how this works and you know it." Usually what he said wo…"

Jada Blackwater replied Feb 3 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ "It will end for you. I'm an angel now. I won't age and I won't die. I cho…"

Jada Blackwater replied Feb 2 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ "Yeah, well it shouldn't be and I care. Why does no one understand that I…"

Jada Blackwater replied Feb 2 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ "The thought that maybe people would stop getting hurt because of me.""

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ "Well, thanks for making what I did sound stupid." I said sarcastically an…"

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ "Yes, Alex and Constantine did. He was going to hurt them so I saw a way o…"

2140 May 21

"Courtney~ "We can't be used for the so-called prophecy because I died. She has Josh,…"

Jada Blackwater replied Feb 1 to Old memories remain. New memories made.Closed!!!

2140 May 21

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service