The Twilight Saga

The Forgotten Ones (23)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Azuledon smiled at how she snaped at him and laughed a little but kept his eye on hi…"

The Forgotten Ones <3 replied Aug 23, 2013 to The Forgotten School of magic and supernatural-- FSS----(JOIN AND OPEN)

27 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by The Forgotten Ones <3

"Azuledon smiled and went and got something to eat and sat down with the girls" so wh…"

The Forgotten Ones <3 replied Aug 21, 2013 to The Forgotten School of magic and supernatural-- FSS----(JOIN AND OPEN)

27 Aug 23, 2013

"Azuledon walked up to his sister and gave her and hug and Took Tessa's hand and kiss…"

The Forgotten Ones <3 replied Aug 15, 2013 to The Forgotten School of magic and supernatural-- FSS----(JOIN AND OPEN)

27 Aug 23, 2013

"Azuledon"cool me and my sister Carmilla controle Elements. i am Azuledon by the way"…"

The Forgotten Ones <3 replied Aug 14, 2013 to The Forgotten School of magic and supernatural-- FSS----(JOIN AND OPEN)

27 Aug 23, 2013

"Azuledon smiled and walked with his new roommate"Sooooo what are u? if u dont mind m…"

The Forgotten Ones <3 replied Aug 13, 2013 to The Forgotten School of magic and supernatural-- FSS----(JOIN AND OPEN)

27 Aug 23, 2013

"Carmilla smiled at her friend and pulled her up it was time to start there day and s…"

The Forgotten Ones <3 replied Aug 12, 2013 to The Forgotten School of magic and supernatural-- FSS----(JOIN AND OPEN)

27 Aug 23, 2013

"Carmilla laughed and went on dancing around Azuledon smiled and texted back"i know…"

The Forgotten Ones <3 replied Aug 11, 2013 to The Forgotten School of magic and supernatural-- FSS----(JOIN AND OPEN)

27 Aug 23, 2013

"Carmilla smiled and loooked at her giggled she knew that she had a huge crush on her…"

The Forgotten Ones <3 replied Aug 10, 2013 to The Forgotten School of magic and supernatural-- FSS----(JOIN AND OPEN)

27 Aug 23, 2013

"Carmilla smiled and danced around looked at her"who texted you?" she asked with a sm…"

The Forgotten Ones <3 replied Aug 9, 2013 to The Forgotten School of magic and supernatural-- FSS----(JOIN AND OPEN)

27 Aug 23, 2013

"Carmilla smiled and ran her hands through it"no i love it!." she smiled and put on s…"

The Forgotten Ones <3 replied Aug 9, 2013 to The Forgotten School of magic and supernatural-- FSS----(JOIN AND OPEN)

27 Aug 23, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service