The Twilight Saga

Zella Echelon ₪ ø lll ·o. (Eth)'s Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"(I need to go to bed, getting up early again :( I shall be on tomorrow)"

Zella Echelon ₪ ø lll ·o. (Eth) replied Feb 23 to Born in Silence (All are welcome!)

74 Mar 20
Reply by Koko

""Oh, uh, sure," Auria consented, a little surprised by the sudden request. She stret…"

Zella Echelon ₪ ø lll ·o. (Eth) replied Feb 23 to Born in Silence (All are welcome!)

74 Mar 20
Reply by Koko

"(We can just skip to their reactions, since I'm assuming we both know the legends al…"

74 Mar 20
Reply by Koko

"(okay) Avila perked up at that, eager to help them in any way she could. "If there'…"

Zella Echelon ₪ ø lll ·o. (Eth) replied Feb 23 to The Chosen Ones(STARTING! Always accepting!!)

405 Feb 26
Reply by Koko

"Auria smiled to herself, finished off her hot dogs; the chips were already gone, so…"

74 Mar 20
Reply by Koko

"Auria giggled, almost choking on her chip. "I might hold you to that," she said, wit…"

74 Mar 20
Reply by Koko

"Avila nodded. "Useful, yes. Just not so much in a fight." She slid down the wall so…"

Zella Echelon ₪ ø lll ·o. (Eth) replied Feb 23 to The Chosen Ones(STARTING! Always accepting!!)

405 Feb 26
Reply by Koko

"Auria frowned the tiniest bit when he seemed to almost say something he shouldn't, b…"

74 Mar 20
Reply by Koko

"(Not much, Avila just told them what her power is and they agreed to move to a hidde…"

405 Feb 26
Reply by Koko

"(Yay!)"

405 Feb 26
Reply by Koko

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service