The Twilight Saga

With Scott now teaming up with Deucalion and the Alpha pack to find Melissa and Sherriff Stilinski, Cora still sick from the mistletoe she has been poisoned with and Derek, Stiles, and the others struggling to find a way to get Scott away from the Alphas and everything else that is going on, what will happen?  How is Lydia handling almost being killed and finding out that she is a Banshee?  Find out in "And the World Was Gone".

Rules

No ditching.

Playing a boy and girl is love.

Follow the rules that this group has.

Characters

Stiles:✂ ᴘєω∂ѕ⋆αℓℓ⋆ᴅαʏ⋆™ 

Lydia:  Callerina

Allison: Katniss Everdeen{Chloe}

Derek: Rue Meadows-Everdeen{Natyna}

Cora: Rue Meadows-Everdeen{Natyna}

Peter: lizzy  

Chris:

Melissa: lizzy  

Sherriff:

Julia/Jennifer/Darach: ✂ ᴘєω∂ѕ⋆αℓℓ⋆ᴅαʏ⋆™ 

Scott: Katniss Everdeen{Chloe}

Deucalion:  Callerina

Kali: lizzy  

Aidan: lizzy  

Ethan: ✂ ᴘєω∂ѕ⋆αℓℓ⋆ᴅαʏ⋆™ 

Anyone else I forgot.

Views: 183

Replies to This Discussion

Aiden , Kali, Melissa and Peter ?
Yes! Thank you so much!
Welcome , you can call me Lizzy (:
That's what most people call me on here (:
Okay, I will add that to the list beside the heart.
Should we start?

yes im up for it

Updated.

Lydia paced her room, feeling abnormally on edge, but she supposed that this was normal after finding out that she was a Banshee, being almost killed, and having the Sheriff taken by that freak that called herself Jennifer.  She had heard that a big storm was moving in and that the hospital was being evacuated and had been tempted to go see if Stiles, Scott, Allison, and the others were doing fine, but she had held back.  She was scared, so scared of what they thought about her now.  She was more of a freak than when she had been haunted by Peter and do other odd things months ago.  At least she had some answers now, though, about what was going on with her back then.

She was still musing over the past when her phone buzzed and she went over to where it laid on her bed.  She picked it up and saw that one of the pack member's had texted her.  Scott is with the Alphas and Melissa has been taken.  Get over to Derek's as fast as you can.  Her mouth gaped open as she realized things were getting even worse than they had ever been before.  Not even bothering to think about it, she grabbed her purse, jacket, and left her bedroom, knowing that Allison and Stiles needed her right now.  She wondered what else she has missed, but didn't bother to message back the person that had texted her.  She just left her home and began to rush over to where Derek's loft was at.

When she arrived, she entered the building and began to take the stairs two at a time.  Her heartbeat raced as fear and worry coursed through her, not thinking about the likability that she will run into Peter or anyone else that hasn't liked her in the past.  She just needed to be sure that Allison and Stiles were okay and offer any help that she can give at a time like this.  She soon arrived at the door of Derek's loft and opened it, not bothering to knock.  "Allison!  Stiles!"  She called out, her voice horse and scratchy as she looked around the loft she was now in.

Derek:There not here yet."I said standing facing the window."there on their way."i might be strong on the outside ,but im torn up inside.I thought I could trust her,but shes just as sick as kate was,even sicker.nonetheless,i need her.Cora needs her.

Lydia heard Derek's voice and soon spotted him staring out the window.  She turned to face him and listened to the words he spoke.  She nodded even though he couldn't see her since his back faced her, but there was a possibility that her reflection in the window might show him that she was nodding.  She just stayed quiet, knowing that he probably still hated her for using him to resurrect Peter.  She tried to not appear afraid, but her heartbeat betrayed her since it was still racing.  Stop being weak, Lydia, she thought to herself, but she knew that she was weak, especially when it came to her friends.  She kept wondering what was happening to Scott at this very moment, how Stiles was taking both his friend and father missing, and how Allison was taking this as well, but she didn't make a sound as she remained standing where she was at.

Derek:"Im not going to hurt you lydia.youre thhe lease of my worries."i said now facing her."Are you ok?I know she..it was trying to kill you.I wanna know why." 

Lydia was pulled out of her thoughts as Derek said that she wasn't going to hurt her, that she was the least of his worries.  She didn't bother answering him and soon watched as he turned to face her.  She listened to his words, her hand involuntarily coming up to touch the bruises on her neck where she had been almost strangled and slashed open and she fought not to shiver as the memories rushed through her mind.  She forced herself to come out of her memories as she faced him with an unwavering look, trying her best to not appear afraid or conflicted with the fact that she was almost killed.  "She said that I knew too much," she said simply, shrugging a little as she lowered her hand from her neck, but a look of fear and pain passed over her face for a split second before she forced her face to go neutral as she continued to watch Derek.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service