The Twilight Saga

Mandy is a girl that was engage to be married to a boy name Mitch. They been dating for two years at the time. Then he up and left with out a word. She was destroyed after that.

Mitch is a werewolf he almost took his fiancé's head off when she ask could they go to the movies. He could not take that risk. So he left for 4 long years now he come back wanting her back. He watched her for days from afar till one day she did not go to work and when he found here she was in the woods covered in blood half dead

Mandy: Tonks

Mitch:ME

and you can make ppl from there wolf or human plz

Carter Light  Mandy best friend 

Carly Ann wolf

Shay Burris wolf

Views: 1037

Replies to This Discussion

Mitch: That made me smile. I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Mandy:Grudgingly I hug him

Mandy:Grudgingly I hug him

Mitch: "do you want to go for a walk? We can walk by my pack ter... Umm... I mean by my place if you want." I almost messed up there i thought

Mandy:I act like I was thinking about it but in my head I was shouting YES YES YES!!!!!! "Sure."I say calmly

Mitch: I grab her hand and smile at her. "You know there was not a day that passed I did not think of you? You know that right?"

Mandy:I nod.

(sorry net been down)

Mitch: we walked by some trees where some the teen  wolfs was playing in wolf form but I did not know it till we was upon them.

Mandy:I scream

Mitch: I pulled her to me and looked at the wolf in a way that said get out with me being the alpha son i could do that and they had no chose but to Leon. " I am sorry you ok?" i asked

Mandy:This is comfy.I say in my mind but out loud I say."yeah"

Mitch: thank god I thought. "come on lets go I think they left." I said as I heard a few of them say sorry in my mind link and I nodded at them.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service