The Twilight Saga

Mandy is a girl that was engage to be married to a boy name Mitch. They been dating for two years at the time. Then he up and left with out a word. She was destroyed after that.

Mitch is a werewolf he almost took his fiancé's head off when she ask could they go to the movies. He could not take that risk. So he left for 4 long years now he come back wanting her back. He watched her for days from afar till one day she did not go to work and when he found here she was in the woods covered in blood half dead

Mandy: Tonks

Mitch:ME

and you can make ppl from there wolf or human plz

Carter Light  Mandy best friend 

Carly Ann wolf

Shay Burris wolf

Views: 1034

Replies to This Discussion

Mitch: "I want I did that once and it almost killed me mandy. please." I begged ignoring the other 2

Shay: "Mitch, come on, Carly is waiting for us."

Carly: I stood outside the back door, listening to Mitch and Mandy fight, again.

Mitch: " fine but promis me we can see each other again"

Shay: I walked over and grabbed Mitch's arm. "Come on, we have to go." I pulled him out the door. I shook my blonde hair.

Carly: I caught up with Shay and Mitch when they walked out of the house. "Where have you guys been?

mitch: I pulled away : why do I have to leave it my house"

Shay: "Because we have other places to be right now, and We don't need you getting in a big fight with her right now. We need your head in the game"

Mitch: I looked at them " why what happened?" I asked

Carly: I looked at Shay. "We have a problem. There's another pack in the area"

Mitch: I looked at her then back at you I"I will go you shay make sure Mady. is ok"

Shay: I nodded and ran back inside the house.

Carter: I looked at Shay, who had run back into the house. "I heard what you guys said out there. What do you mean another pack?"

Shay: I just shook my head, and sat next to Mandy on the couch.

Carly: I looked at Mitch. "What are we going to do Mitch?"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service