The Twilight Saga

Nina Waters was born deaf. She always lived in and around San Francisco, CA. After almost getting hit by a car while walking to school, her mother finally decided it was time to move to a safer location. Mrs. Waters chooses La Push, Washington: a small Native American reservation where she was offered a job at the Nature and Wildlife Center. Will Nina find a place among the loud shape shifting wolves, or will she be lost to the silence she was born in to?

*Set Post-Breaking Dawn, but ages are flexible and Cullens not involved*

1. Make a boy and a girl, preferably canon boys before OC boys

Edit: You don't need to make a boy AND a girl. You can make only 1 if you so choose, but then          accept that there will be single people in this RP. That's fine...there are single people in real life too

2. Follow site and group rules

3. Be reliable

4. Enjoy! 

Characters (Any not listed are open and OCs are welcome)

Nina Waters

Pairing:

Species: Human

P/B: Eponine

Seth Clearwater

Pairing:

Species: Wolf

P/B: Eponine

Avila Knight

Pairing:

P/B: Eth

Jacob Black

Pairing:

Species:Wolf

P/B:Eth

Auria Knight

Pairing: Seth

Views: 299

Replies to This Discussion

do we really have to double?

Yes to keep it even.

Idk for my guy but if you want I could make Seth a mermaid girlfriend he imprinted on.

No thanks I'm sticking with the Twilight Verse so no mermaids

Avila Knight

Pairing:

P/B: Eth

Jacob Black

Pairing:

Species:Wolf

Okee dokee you are officially added. We can start if you want and just wait till someone else joins to have pairs? I mean I don't mind Jake being paired with Nina since I never liked Renesmee anyway, but it would be awkward for Seth and Avila since he's on the younger side

I'd be fine with Jake and Nina, but I might not be on much longer 'cause I have to get up early. Got about 40 minutes, max. Think that's enough time to get a good start on this?

Sure even if we only get two replies in :) I really should go to sleep soon too. I have class at 9 tomorrow. Yeesh.

I gotta be out of my house at 6:40 for class at 7:20 -_- That sounds good though :)

Yuck sounds gross. I'll start!

IT IS. And okay!

Nina sighed as she smoothed down her sheets one last time. She had just finished unpacking her new room. It was pretty neutral because she hadn't done any decorating yet. The walls were covered in a soft lavender color, while the carpet was a rich purple. Her large queen bed was situated in the middle of the room, pink ruffled sheets already on and ready to be snuggled in. She dashed down the stairs two at a time, anxious to get out of the house before dinner and tapped on the counter to get her mom's attention. 

Can I go to First Beach? she signed. Her mom smiled and nodded before quickly signing Take the dog, please. Nina rolled her eyes. She took her dog, Sawyer, with her everywhere, but of course her mom was just being overcautious. She whistled, the only auditory skill she had mastered, for Sawyer to come and quickly put his leash on him before heading out and down the road to the beach. It was only a couple blocks and she was there in no time, with Sawyer pulling her all the way. When she got there she took a seat in the sand, enjoying the view of the ocean even if it was drizzling lightly. She didn't know what the ocean sounded like, but sometimes she put shells up to her ear to hear anyway.

---

Seth was the first out the door when the bell rang, knowing that his pack brothers were already headed to the beach to play some ball before the bonfire. It was a Friday night, after all, and they hadn't had a bonfire in a while. He took off at full speed toward First Beach as soon as he was cleared of all the students trying to get to their lockers and cars and other after school destinations. He sent a text to Jake the as he ran, wanting to make sure none of the plans were canceled.

Jake! We still on for some ball @ the beach? :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service