The Twilight Saga

Nina Waters was born deaf. She always lived in and around San Francisco, CA. After almost getting hit by a car while walking to school, her mother finally decided it was time to move to a safer location. Mrs. Waters chooses La Push, Washington: a small Native American reservation where she was offered a job at the Nature and Wildlife Center. Will Nina find a place among the loud shape shifting wolves, or will she be lost to the silence she was born in to?

*Set Post-Breaking Dawn, but ages are flexible and Cullens not involved*

1. Make a boy and a girl, preferably canon boys before OC boys

Edit: You don't need to make a boy AND a girl. You can make only 1 if you so choose, but then          accept that there will be single people in this RP. That's fine...there are single people in real life too

2. Follow site and group rules

3. Be reliable

4. Enjoy! 

Characters (Any not listed are open and OCs are welcome)

Nina Waters

Pairing:

Species: Human

P/B: Eponine

Seth Clearwater

Pairing:

Species: Wolf

P/B: Eponine

Avila Knight

Pairing:

P/B: Eth

Jacob Black

Pairing:

Species:Wolf

P/B:Eth

Auria Knight

Pairing: Seth

P/B:Eth

Views: 300

Replies to This Discussion

Jake heard his phone buzz in his backpack just as he was about to start up his motorcycle. He fished it out of his pocket, grinning when he read the test from Seth. He was pretty sure the kid was more excited about tonight than the rest of the pack put together. He texted back, returned his phone to its pocket, and started up the bike.

You know it! :D On my way. I'll see you there.

---

(Not sure what to do with Avila yet)

Seth grinned as he read Jake's text. He knew the other guys thought of him as a kid even though Collin and Brady had joined the pack after him, but he didn't mind it. He liked being the carefree one that got everyone else excited. It kept him happy. He let out a howl of triumph as he reached the beach, seeing a few of the guys there already, though Jake hadn't shown his face yet. He caught the football someone had thrown to him and threw it back, but the wind picked it up and sent it flying in the direction of a young girl who was sitting farther down the beach with a black and white dog at her side. 

"LOOK OUT!" he called, but she didn't turn to look. The dog began to bark and reached up and caught the football in midair.

Nina looked up just as Sawyer caught a ball that had been whizzing right toward her head. She gave him a pat on the head and took the ball from him. She peered across the beach to a group native boys horsing around. With an eye roll she stood up to bring it back to them.

(If you wouldn't mind making a pack member for Avila, yes, that'd be great :D and I can make an imprint for Seth so no one's left out :P )

Jake parked his bike where the sand met dirt. Seth had managed to arrive before him, and he watched as someone--he couldn't tell who from where he was--threw a football that flew off course. He wouldn't have given that much thought, but then Seth yelled for someone to look out. Worried, he scanned the beach to find who he was talking to, finding the girl just as her dog caught the ball. He shook his head, shrugging off his leather jacket and laying it across the seat. He started walking toward Seth and the others that had already arrived; the girl would make it there before him because she had been closer, and he couldn't help thinking how much he liked her curly hair.

((Yeah no problem. Do you have a preference on who? I know sometimes characters are paired in multiple RPs and it makes it easier lol))

Seriously can barely keep my eyes open anymore. I need to go to bed, but I'll be on tomorrow! Sorry! :(

No problem, though I'm sure you'll read this in the morning. I just left it open for you to bring Jake and Avila in when you'd like. I can take on another pack member if you want Avila to be an imprint and you can bring her in at the bonfire :)

((New name, same me!))

(Hey, you joined the chosen ones! :D I'll reply soon, sorry for bailing yesterday :/ my excuse is in the chosen ones :P )

((It's all good and yup I was bored yesterday even though my Chem homework kept me up till 2am lol))

(Ugh, that's why I stayed far away from Chem lol. But no preference really; I've got Avila paired with quite a few different people (mostly in my head, but still), so it doesn't matter to me who you pick for her :P )

Nina made her way to the boys and stood, arms crossed. She pointed at the ball and then pointed at them with a questioning looks. Ball yours? she signed. She doubted they would understand, but perhaps the pointing would help. This was her least favorite part about being deaf...having to communicate with hearing people who had little to no knowledge of deafness. 

Seth gave her a confused look. "Uh yeah, that's our ball?" he nodded, and reached out to take it, but the girl jerked it back. 

Embry joined the kid who seemed to be having a little dispute with the girl who had almost gotten hit by Jared's stray ball. "Hey is everything alright over here?" he asked, looking at the confusing seen before him and turning around to beckon Jake, who had just arrived. Maybe he could help. He didn't recognize the girl from school or even just around town. She could be from Forks and just didn't come to the beach often.

Jake jogged the rest of the way over, hoping nothing was wrong. The girl was probably mad, but he didn't see why Seth and Embry would need him to solve that issue. "Hey, guys. Is everything oka--" He'd glanced at the girl once her face was visible to him, but stopped mid-sentence. Suddenly he felt like he was falling head-first into nothing, his eyes locked on hers, and then he was very abruptly not falling anymore. Something felt...different. She was all he could see, she was all he was aware of, for a few seconds, until realization hit.

He cleared his throat. "Is, uh, is everything okay?" he asked, ripping his eyes away from her. It was surprisingly difficult.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service