The Twilight Saga

Nina Waters was born deaf. She always lived in and around San Francisco, CA. After almost getting hit by a car while walking to school, her mother finally decided it was time to move to a safer location. Mrs. Waters chooses La Push, Washington: a small Native American reservation where she was offered a job at the Nature and Wildlife Center. Will Nina find a place among the loud shape shifting wolves, or will she be lost to the silence she was born in to?

*Set Post-Breaking Dawn, but ages are flexible and Cullens not involved*

1. Make a boy and a girl, preferably canon boys before OC boys

Edit: You don't need to make a boy AND a girl. You can make only 1 if you so choose, but then          accept that there will be single people in this RP. That's fine...there are single people in real life too

2. Follow site and group rules

3. Be reliable

4. Enjoy! 

Characters (Any not listed are open and OCs are welcome)

Nina Waters

Pairing: Embry Call

Species: Human

P/B: Koko

Seth Clearwater

Pairing: Danielle Tyler

Species: Wolf

P/B: Koko

Embry Call

Pairing: Nina Waters

Species:Wolf

P/B:Dani

Danielle Tyler

Pairing: Seth Clearwater

Species:Human

P/B:Dani

Katerina Petrova ( Katherine Pierce)

Pairing: Paul Lahote

Species: Vampire (Red Eyed)

P/B: Faith Lehane

Yelena Petrova ( Elena Pierce)

Pairing: TBA

Species:Vampire ( Golden Eyed)

P/B:Faith Lehane

Views: 156

Replies to This Discussion

Nina watched him as he signed, surprised at how easily he knew complicated words. I was born like this, so my whole life Nina signed back with a sigh.

Seth shrugged and smiled, continuing to throw the ball back and forth for a while before turning to her again. "It's an expression, by the way. 'All by your lonesome'? I didn't actually want to imply that you were lonely," he informed her.

Embry nodded understandingly as he put and on her shoulder comfortingly, he became interested even more in her, he didn't knew how he is going to break news to her about Quileute legends, maybe he should wait/, he will let her to get to know him first to warm up to him before he would actually tell her. He smiled. I was thinking, do you wanna walk down the beach with me, I mean we both could walk your dog anyway and than I'll take you home. He signaled again with shy smile. Please say yes, he begged silently in the back of his mind.

Danielle nodded as she chuckled,"Of course....It's fine.. So...are you live here near by?" She asked trying to make small talk, she actually started to be interested more in him, she wanted to get to know him more.

Katerina Petrova ( Katherine Pierce)

Pairing: Paul Lahote

Species: Vampire (Red Eyed)

P/B: Faith Lehane

Yelena Petrova ( Elena Pierce)

Pairing: TBA

Species:Vampire ( Golden Eyed)

P/B:Faith Lehane

(Is it okay if i make these Characters? Katherine would kind of be an antagonist, and Elena a good guy you know. Back story wold be revealed, by they were both turns back in the 1400s and are twins, and are complete opposites in personality and they have different morals and dont get along)

((I don't mind, but this rp is kind of dead so idk if anyone will be on it to rp with you))

((Its not dead I'm here still! :( ))

Good lol, people are still here. Could you put my characters up top. Il start tomorrow though

((Dani then reply!! lol and uh Faith sure but idk how you'll work them in just yet))

((sorry it took me so long))

Il wait until i see a good time to bring in my characters because idk what exactlys happening

Oh Actually could one of you two play Paul?

((I'm sorry I hadn't full read, but I don't agree that Paul would imprint on a vampire. Sorry))

I didn't' mean imprint, i just meant a relationship

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service