The Twilight Saga

The Human race is mostly wipped out, and Aro i very proud of himself for being the cause of that.

Every human that once walked the face of the planet i now locked up for food or dead,

A small group of humans some how managed to get away and now they are hiding out in the woods.

They have to survive on their own or give in and become food or be turned into a vampire.

One night while some of the vampires are out looking for humans, they find them and suddenly fall in love with the humans. Then everything is different. They will die for those they love

Rules

Boy and girl

DOnt ditch

good replies

Fourm

Name

Bio

Vamp/Human

Crush

Looks

Volturi

Aro

Cauis

Marcus

Jane

Alec

Felix

Demitri

Humans

Lucy Rose Heart-me

Lucy lost both her parents and her older brother to the vampires. She some how managed to get away. She is very jumpy and easly scared. She loves to read and paint and draw. She keeps a jurnal but wont let no one touch it. She used to be bubbly but now she wont even smile at anything

Human

Alec is her Crush

Vampires

Ryan Heart- me

Ryan was Lucy's older brother but the change changed him for the worse. He remembers nothing of his human life and he really doesnt care to remember. He thinks humans are trash and he loves the thrill of killing them.

Vampire

Crush is TBA

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

Okay

is that a black veil brides necklace???????

i love it! and is personal pics allowed in rps?

okay, i jsut didnt want you to get in trouble or anything

I'll make a girl vamp and Jane's crush person when I get onto my computer I'm stuck on my phone at the moment

if you want, i can get pictures and stuff for you

thanks

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service