The Twilight Saga

Twilight Relation: Characters are vampires, werewolves, etc.

Video games are fun, wouldn’t you think? Well, they don’t involve joysticks and remotes anymore, like they used to. Now, video games are all real. Very few play these games though, as the games are all quite expensive. Some people stick to the old games, but most don’t like to. These new games are far more fun and thrilling.

Just the flip of a switch while your in an isolated room, and you’ll be transported to a virtual world where you can choose your race, your species, customize your character, and interact with other people. One problem though, when they say that these video games aren’t for beginners, they mean it. You see, while playing these video games, you’re responsible for everything. Your life being one thing. Only experts play these games, and they hardly consider it a child’s game.

It used to be a very peaceful area to interact with others in, but lately, there have been a group of players hacking the game system. We call them the Erasers. It sounds harmless, but they most certainly aren’t. Apparently, though I have never seen it with my own eyes, these Erasers will send you into a coma. There have been many reports so far, and many wish to never encounter these strange people. Reportedly, many have fallen into these comas when they ran into the Erasers in the virtual world.

I don’t know exactly what they want from us, or what they’re gaining by doing this, but it certainly can’t go well.

--Anonymous Player

Important Info

• You may have noticed that gaming history for the Erasers is unknown. I prefer to keep it that way, however, if you are playing as one of those characters, feel free to think up a bio and history, but keep it to yourself until you feel that it could be given away to other characters.
  • In order to keep things easy, feel free to create any type of atmosphere for the Dark Dynasty World.
  • In order to keep things kind of simple, we will ALWAYS be in the virtual world, Dark Dynasty.

Player Class

Weapons Master:

One who is most skilled in fighting. Focused on combat abilities, though lacks magical abilities.

Rouge:

Focused on stealth and social skills. Capable of high-damage attacks and is rather good at dodging. Lacks magical abilities.

Cleric:

Specializes in healing and supportive magical abilities. Rather weak both magically and physically, though offers great help.

Warlock/Mage:

Focused on powerful magical abilities, but physically weak.

RULES

• Play both a girl and boy.
  • Play both an Eraser and a normal Player Character.
  • No God Modding. No one likes to play with a controller (Get it? Get it? No? Fine. No more puns.)
  • Follow all TTS role-play rules.
  • Do NOT argue outside of character with another.
  • Longer replies are appreciated. NO ONE LINERS.
  • Most importantly, please remember to have fun and be patient. Not everyone may be on at the same time, and not everyone will be able to reply right away.

SAWA

17 years old || Weapons Master || Vampire || Level 78

Personality:

Sawa is overall a nice, charming young girl to meet. She often acts cutesy and sweet, but don’t be too fooled. Despite having an overall girly attitude, Sawa can hold her all in a fight. Many male gamers tend to think that she would be easily taken advantage of or easy to beat, but behind her cutesy attitude is a skilled gamer. Because most male players tend to think this way, she easily wraps them around her finger to use for her purpose, strengthen her team to beat bosses, and then easily dispose of them. Sometimes, however, she keeps them in her party, because she forms a friendship with them. Like Shin, for instance. After fighting along side him, she decided it would be a good idea to keep him around, and since then they’ve been friends, though they both bicker with each other often. Sawa sees Mine as a younger sister more than anything else, and they both scold Shin for being too controlling. She likes them both, despite how easily she bickers with them.

Gamer History:

Sawa grew up playing video games with her older brother and always loved first person shooters or action games, which is why she wields both a pistol, and a sword. In her hometown there were many team competitions that her brother and her always entered. They one quite a bit, but of course there were those who they couldn’t beat. Still, that didn’t discourage Sawa from playing video games. When she heard of Dark Dynasty, she just had to have it. She spent two years saving up enough money for it, and asked her mother if it would be okay to clear out her closet and dedicate it to her game. After all, all you need to play the game was a small hard drive and an empty room. The advertisement never said that the room had to be spacious. She’s been playing the game for about a year now, and is up to level 78.

Played by: LostSoull

SHIN

18 years old || Rouge || Werewolf || Level 81

Personality:

Shin tends to be rather cross with most people. He argues, has strong opinions, and likes to see things go his way. If not, he will not throw a temper tantrum, as he is not that type of person, but he may let a few profanities slip from his tongue or continue to be rude to another player. However, Shin has a great sense of humor when it comes to most things, besides making fun of himself. He can be nice when he wants to be, but most players find it to sound forced. Shin tries his best to be nice to most, but he does have quite the anger issues. Though most wouldn’t believe it, Shin is a very honest person, and will rarely lie, unless it is to keep someone safe. Shin doesn’t often form a party to beat a monster, but typically if he does, it’s with Sawa and Mine. He finds the two of them more appealing than others, though not in any other way besides personality and gaming ability. Shin tries not to form a party with other males in it, as he likes to have things go his way and ultimately be the alpha male of a party. Sometimes, however, Sawa and Mine scold him for that.

Gamer History:

His parents often had a hard time getting him away from any sort of gaming console. He was always sitting in his room with the shades drawn and a controller in his hand, smashing his fingers into the buttons and moving the joystick rapidly. He had fun being that way, though. He didn’t much care for going outside with friends, and could often be described as a shut-in. Being from a richer family, Shin was a very spoiled child. Perhaps if his grandparents didn’t buy him every new game and game console there was, his parents would be able to get him to participate in other means of entertainment. When Dark Dynasty came out, he didn’t even have to ask for it before his grandparents got it for him. He wasn’t going to ask for it, either. He was going to save up his money himself, as he was tired of getting every game he wished for.

Played by: Ran-chan

MINE

16 years old || Cleric || Human || Level 77

Personality:

Mine tends to be a very flirtatious girl. She acts innocent and shy around most, though when you get to know her, her true colors begin to show. In reality, she is a rather flirtatious girl in both sentences and small gestures. She will not, however, play with someone’s heart. Most of the time, Mine is not aware of her actions that lead others to think she is flirtatious. Mine sees herself as a rather quiet girl, who never really means to act in the ways she sometimes does. Mine’s relationship with Shin and Sawa is that she is nearly always in their party to encourage them and help them. Sawa treats her like a younger sister, which, in most cases, she is fine with, but in others she wishes to complain. She never does though. And Shin, well, she bickers often with him alongside Sawa. But that isn’t to say that she dislikes either of them. In fact, she is terribly afraid of the news about these Erasers going around and sending gamers into a coma.

Gamer History:

Mine hasn’t been playing video games for all that long. Her parents thought it was improper for a young lady to be involved in such violent means of entertainment, so she rarely got to play. Instead, her mother, a nurse, taught her all about healing and nursing. Whenever she went to visit her cousin, Tomoya, they would always sneak off into his room to play a video game. Tomoya always asked her why Mine preferred to play as a Cleric, and Mine’s answer was always short and simple. “I like to help people.”

When Dark Dynasty came out, she begged and pleaded her mom to let her get, and eventually, after a long year of hard work and saving up, Mine bought the game and fell in love with it.

Played by: Misuto

KENT

19 years old || Warlock || Level 80

Personality:

Kent is a very open minded, though serious person. He doesn’t take too many things lightly, and often has a hard time deciphering from sarcasm and someone being serious. He can be offended easily and does not like those who are sometimes immature. The others, however, have loosened him up since he first met them. He is not as serious as he used to be, and occasionally, he tries to tell them all bad, if not the worst, jokes he found while surfing the internet. They’ll pretend to laugh, though he knows his jokes are bad. Still, it’s worth a try every now and then to lighten the mood. To others, he is a very socially awkward person.

Gamer History:

Kent was never really into gaming for the fun of it. He enjoyed it because he admired the technology. He grew up around his father who was a computer technician and programmer, so Kent was very good with technology. He taught himself how to hack a website at an early age and often did so with popular forums and chat rooms, though stopped after being scolded for it. Kent picked up Dark Dynasty when it first came out, because he was interested in how the entire game was put together. He has tried to hack into the servers of the game, but has failed every time and has still not figured it out. But maybe that’s for the best.

Played by: ChelseaDanay(:

IKKI

18 years old || Warlock/Eraser || Level 87

Personality:

Ikki is said to be cold, like the color of his hair. He highly dislikes most people, and would often call it hate. Even if he doesn’t know a gamer, he takes joy in beating them in battle and sending them into comas. He is a very mysterious young man, who doesn’t like to be misjudged or underestimated. He occasionally plays many games with those he battles, often trying to belittle them in some way, like pointing out all of their flaws. And when he starts to do that, he really does point out all of their flaws, from a misplaced piece of hair to battle techniques.

Gamer History:

Up until Dark Dynasty, Ikki’s gaming history is unknown.

RIKA

19 years old || Mage/Eraser || Level 89

Personality: Rika is harsh, cruel, but a very good actor most of all. Most would look at her and think she has a cool outfit, or think that she is very pretty at first. Most would also assume that she is innocent and not the best gamer around. But, of course, they are wrong, as Rika is currently the highest level player known. She hides behind an innocent face, and often plays people into a battle with her. She tells them that she is still a new gamer and is trying to level up, and that if they could go easy on her she’d greatly appreciate it. Most believe her, and fall into her trap.

Gamer History:

Up until Dark Dynasty, Rika’s gaming history is unknown.

She is the highest level player known, but there are many still catching up to her.

Played by: Ran-chan

TOMA

19 years old || Weapons Master/Eraser || Human|| Level 84

Personality:

At first glance, Toma would seem like a nice person to hang out with. He is always smiling and laughing in some way, and enjoys battling others. Though he is much less crueler than Rika and Ikki, he gets along with them and considers them great friends. He’s nice to them, despite the mean words that they sometimes call him, and loves to be around them, as he often lightens the mood. Toma, though seeming happy and not-so-innocent, is perhaps one of the most innocent out there. Toma is unaware of what being an Eraser does. He thinks that someone’s character disappearing from the virtual world after defeat is normal, because he’s only ever watched Rika and Ikki fight someone. Rika and Ikki do a very good job at keeping Toma away from the truth, as he is a very reliable player.

Gamer History:

Toma’s gaming history up until Dark Dynasty is unknown.

Played by: LostSoull

YUSA

16 years old || Cleric/Eraser || Elf || Level 79

Personality:

Yusa is unpredictable. The others will often claim that she has split personality disorder, but she does not. Yusa, you see, likes to play games. Of course she does though, as she is playing Dark Dynasty everyday. But she likes to mainly play games with people. Instead of doing what Ikki does and pointing out flaws, Yusa occasionally blocks out all emotion, keeping a straight face while battling or talking, and a monotone voice. At other times, she acts angered and will her voice won’t ever reach a whisper. And then during other times she is bubbly and giddy. It’s very hard to pinpoint just what Yusa will do next. Despite having a large right hand, Yusa has no ability to use magic, or really fight at all. Her hand is like that in case she has to help the others out. Occasionally, she finds herself being able to hurt the opponent, but most of the time it’s to block attacks. She is very helpful towards the other Erasers, and would hate to see them hurt.

Gamer History:

Up until Dark Dynasty, Yusa’s gaming history is unknown.

Played by: ChelseaDanay(:

HEISUKE

18 years old || Rouge/Eraser || Vampire || Level 73

Personality:

Heisuke is a rather easy-to-get-along-with type of guy. He doesn’t argue with others too much, as he sees it as a disadvantage and a waste of time, nor does he insult people too often. He will, occasionally, but he prefers to get his job done as an Eraser quickly, rather than waste time. He sees it as this: the less time he wastes, the more players to send into comas. Quite simple through his eyes. Heisuke also has a habit of giving everyone nicknames. He’ll always ask for the other player’s name during battle, and then he’ll decide on a nickname by either shortening their name, adding onto it, or creating something based on first impressions.

Gamer history:

Up until Dark Dynasty, Heisuke’s gaming history is unknown.

~~ 

Disclaimer: You may have noticed that this is partially based off of .hack//, which is a video game, visual novel, OVA, and an anime. Also, pictures are from AMNESIA, which I believe is both a visual novel and an anime.

Views: 976

Replies to This Discussion

(So because I absoloutely love the characters, I decided to look up more about Amnesia.*SPOILER ALERT!* *I found out That Toma is a yandere character! :O* I totally didn't expect that! To be honest, I kinda like yandere characters.. O///O Is That a little bit weird?)

Shin nodded at Mine with a small smile. "Okay then. Let's go." He said taking the lead and walking over to the Forest Realm portal. Even with Kent there, Shin still acted likethe Alpha wolf (despite Sawa's and Mine's scolding). A lot oftimes he just did That out of instict. It was in his nature to try to be the one in charge. To be perfectly honest, Shin was not to happy when Kent joined the group. Shin liked being the only male and has . Considering that Kent was a person who would get offended easilyH and That Shin was one who was pretty rude to those who bothered him, they butted heads a lot at first. It wasn't until recently That Shin finally stopped provoking fights Kent and finally got used to his terrible jokes. Now they got along quite a bit and usually agreed with each other.
Now the only person he really rgues with is Sawa. It was different for her though. Sure, during the arguement a few nasty words might be exchanged here and there but once a decision was finally made (usually by Mine it Shinobu) their feud would be over and they would go back to being friends. They got along just Fine, considering that they Were similar in many ways. As for Shinobu and Mine, he never argued with them. Of course, he would get upset when. Shinobu agreed with Sawa or Kent or when Mine kept changing sides but he never actually got in a fight with them. When Shin finally got to the portal he looked back to make sure That his friends has followed him and then stepped inside the portal.

(Rika's comment is coming up! Lol I was typing 'portal' and my phine auto-corrected it to 'ketchup' *sigh*)

(I found that out, too! xD Haha. It's not weird at all, I tend to like them too, even though they aren't the nicest. Have you ever watched Cry on youtube? Well, he played a game called Corpse Party (and I am proud to say that I now own the second one and just beat the first chapter :D) and there was a character in there who was a total yandere and a psychopath, but I still loved him even though he murdered his little sister.

Though I would never like someone like that in real life. o.o It's A-okay to think that they're attractive though.

(( ;w; I'm sorry this took so long and that they are so short. I've got a friend over and I actually woke up before her. Yay. ))

Sawa sighed and then smiled. The Forest Realm. She loved that realm. It's just so green, and large with so many places to hide. But one look at Mine and she knew they couldn't go there. "How about we choose another Realm to go to?" she asked, tilting her head to the left in a said 'cute' manner. Sawa cared enough about Mine to give up a trip to one of her favorite realms.
Once again, her hair fell into her face. However, she did not make any attempt to move it this time. But her grin faded when Shin decided to take lead again. She straitened her head and watched him walk towards the portal. With a heavy sigh, she followed him instead of arguing.

Toma pumped his fist in the air and smiled. He followed behind Yusa with a slightly triumphant look on his face, but it wasn't smug. He stopped when she stopped, nearly walking into her when she turned to address the rest of the group. I turned as well, but instead of looking at his own group his eyes found another group. He saw three girls and two guys all together. He couldn't here what they were saying, but they all looked pretty torn. 

He didn't think much of it, especially because they were heading towards the Forest Realm. Maybe they'd meet up later? Seems unlikely, this was quite a large game.

Shinobu, not really listening to the group glanced over to see another group not too far from them. She saw a blonde-haired character staring over at the the five of them. Deciding, she didn't care she turned back to the her friends as they decided where to go. "Maybe, we should just go to the Cloud Realm. What do you think, you guys?" She asked, smiling innocently.

-

Yusa cut her eyes calmly to the brown-haired boy, acknowledging him. "This is how I am. No way else," she said, not really letting on that she tended to have three different personalities, not that she did anyway, she thought. "Now, I'm really getting bored and want to go. Will you quit bickering and let's go?" Yusa brought to her eyes to the rest of their group, waiting for them to come on.

-

Kent just stood back and let his group figure out what they were going to do. None of them had spoken to him again, so he decided to sit this one out. His eyes were on Mine and he suddenly found himself worried for the girl. She was scared and he could see that. Her being one of the youngest of the group, he didn't want her to feel unsafe with them, when in all reality she was as safe as she could be. Kent just waited for the decision to be made.

Rika followed behind Toma with her arms crossed and with a pleasant look on her face. Rika didnt always gave a scowl on her face. She was rather glad they Were leaving the town square. All the noise was giving her a headache. She heared someone yelling on top of their lungs to someone else. Out of instict, she turned her head to the direction of the noise. Due to the fact that Toma stopped and That she wasnt really paying attention, she actually bumped into him. Rika stopped immediately and looked up at the blonde with an annoyed frown on her face (though she knew it was partially her fault). "What the... Why did you stop?" She asked. She then noticed that Yusa has stopped in front of Toma, probably to answer Heisuke's question. She looked up at Toma again and saw him look behind her. She followed his gaze and noticed that group That has been arguing before enter the Forest Realm portal. "Come on, Toma." She said as she turned the tall guy back around and urged him to walk around Yusa by pushing his back slightly with her hands. "Didn't you hear me say That I was itching to get into a fight? " she said not in an unkind tone but certainly an impatient one. She lead Toma to the Cloud Realm Portal and practically shoved him in it. She then turned back at Yusa, Ikki, and Heisuke. "Come on!" She said before stepping into the Portal. Now Rika was usually a very patient person, believe it or not, but today she wasn't exactly feeling too h ot.Thanks yto the noise in town square, she has gotten a huge headache. She wanted to go somewhere else. Anywhere else. But she certainly didnt want to go alone. She has grown used of the company of the Other Erasers and was horribly bored whenever they weren't around.

Before stepping into the portal he noticed a Tall blonde guy and a slightly shorter pretty girl looking at them. The tall guy looked like he was a reaood fighter but the girl looked like she was a bbeginer. He wondered Why they looked at him and his group. Mayb they wanted to battle? Oh well, it was too late now. Shin has already entered the portal and was in the Forest Realm Almost immediately.epped out of the portal and into the Realm. He was rathet happy That Sawa didnt Run in front of him so that she was the one taking the lead. He looked around the green area, trying to find any Other gamers in here. Nope, nobody. He could have sworn that he saw a few gamers go in here. Maybe they left? Hefrowned the slightest bit. Shin was always looking for one to fight, though he didn't show it... All the time. He had heard the rumors of these so called Erasers fighting people and sending them into comas. Sure, the idea of being in a coma kind of freaked him out but it still didn't stop him from playing. Maybe it was his stubbornness or maybe he was just plain stupid. The way he sees it, he will be okay as long as he doesnt get beaten by an Eraser. This was his favorite game and he didn't like the idea of it being ruined by others.
He turned to his group. What would he do if they were put in a coma? To be honest, he doesn't know what he would do. He has grown fond of the people in his group, despite how much they argue. "Let's just walk ahead until we find something. If nothing is here we can go to another Realm." He said.

(Question.. there are monsters in the game right?)

(As in shorter pretty girl, who were you talking about? Just making sure, I was confused on who.)

(Oops.. I put in my reply before I saw yours ChelseaDanay(:.. Ahaha... Haha.. I'm just gonna fix mine super quick. Ignore Shin's reply for now okay? Huh I put pretty? I meant to put blonde again... What the heck autocorrect. Lol I was walking about Rika becausr in my Rika reply she looks at their group as well. C c:)

(Sorry I haven't been on. There's been an awful family situation going on that I'm trying to get through, not to mention I've been loaded with homework and art projects for the Fine Arts Festival at my school.

To answer your question, Lost, yes, there are plenty of monsters in the game. :3)

Mine turned her head towards Sawa and shook her head. She wasn't going to back out of something now. Afterall, she worried that they would bicker again if she turned back. Besides, there's nothing too bad about the Forest Realm. Nothing that will freak her out too much, anyway. She saw Shin look over to other players and turned her head towards them too. Had they been looking at them? Well, that wouldn't surprise her too much, as they were arguing quite loudly just before. Still, there was something off about them. They didn't look like the most pleasant people to be around. She turned her head back to Kent, who was being awfully quiet about all of this. "You're fine, right?" she asked him, a worried look in her eyes. She hoped he was. With a small nod of her head she ran up to the portal, quick to follow behind Shin, and stepped into it. Portals were always fun to her, as it was so quick to transport you to where you wanted to be. In this case, the Forest Realm. She glanced around and shivered. It was always green in the forest, but there was always a lot of fog, too. Fog and trees weren't her favorite mix of objects. In fact, they might just be her least. The monsters in the Forest Realm were often smaller, but just as deadly. And they had the element of surprise on them. "That sounds good," she said to Shin, though her mind was elsewhere. "Let's just not get lost."

In truth, she wasn't too scared of the Forest Realm. It creeped her out, that was for sure, but ever since there has been news of Erasers, she's been cautious around everywhere. Being put into a coma didn't sound like a fun thing, and she couldn't imagine that she'd be able to help the others if they were put into a coma, either. The thought sent another shiver up her spine.

-

Ikki felt himself roll his eyes once more. He had to stop that habit, truly. It annoyed him in every way. He never liked it when someone rolled their eyes, because he was always, in truth, terrified that there eyes might fall from their head. A ludicrous thought, obviously, but even Ikki had a dislike and fear for certain things. Eyes falling out of someone's head is one of those things. He pushed the thought to the back of his head and stepped through the portal to the Cloud Realm. Not his favorite place, sure, but he didn't really feel like arguing about going somewhere else. Besides, considering that they were, to some extent, using Toma, he felt the need to at least oblige to one of his ideas this time. Just once. It didn't ever have to be a permanent thing, nor was it going to be. The Cloud Realm was so white though, it was almost blinding. Ikki could put up with it though.

He waited patiently for the others to all arrive and grinned, looking around. "Shall we battle other players or monsters?" he questioned, though he felt that it was hardly an arguable decision. Most of them found it far more enjoyable to fight other players, for the obvious yet cruel reasons.

-

Heisuke raised an eyebrow and straightened in his spot, kind of surprised. He had never really asked Yusa a question like that, and he wasn't sure what to think of her answer. He always thought that the monotone voice thing sounded a little bit forced, but she spoke that way with such ease. "I always thought you were faking it," he mumbled, running a hand through his hair. "It just seemed, different, I guess? To have different personalities and switch between them." He should really shut up now, that was for sure. He very well could be offending her, which seemed likely. "I'll be quiet now, considering that having split personalities is a real medical condition and it seems rude to talk about it in such a way," he apologized, without saying "I'm sorry". He didn't like those two words. It always sounded like the other person was forcing it to leave their mouths, unless they were crying. Even then, he never liked the sound of the words being spoken.

He stepped through the portal and glanced at Ikki, not even putting the effort into answering. Surely he already knew the answer to the question himself.

(I meant to Ran, not Lost. Sorry about that. xD)

Shinobu huffed, crossing her arms in anger when her suggestion was blatanly ignored. "Did you not hear what I just said?" She demanded. Shinbou refused to go the Forest Realm, even if Mine said it was fine. She just couldn't stand it, not when it troubled her cute little Mine-chan so much. Shinobu tugged Shin harshly back into the town. She pulled him by his shirt, so she was right in his face, and looked him in the eye. "I said Cloud Realm nicely the first time. I'm not going to say so nicely the next time. 'Ya got that?" Shinobu's golden eyes narrowed, her hand twitching in need of getting her short stick.

-

Yusa sighed heavily upon reaching the Cloud Realm, her personality changing yet another time. "Hey, Heisuke-kun!" She grinned widely. "It's alright! Come on guys, let's go!" She grabbed Heisuke's hand with her normal one and left the rest of the group behind in her dust.

-

Kent shook his head and smiled. "I'm fine, don't worry about it." He turned his head to watch Shinobu pull Shin back out of the portal harshly. She pulled him by his collar dangerously close to her face and started yelling at him for something Kent didn't know what. He just sweatdropped  at Shinobu's change of attitude and the situation between the two hotheads known as Shin and Shinobu.

Anyone?

Mine blinked slowly when Shin was pulled back through the portal and into the town. Was that...Shinobu's hand? Mine tilted her head to the side with curiosity and poked her head through the portal, to see Shinobu dangerously close to Shin. She stepped through the portal quickly and stood next to the two of them. With a glance towards Kent and Sawa, Mine tapped Shinobu's shoulder. "I'm fine, Shinobu, really," she spoke, her voice louder than usual. Honestly, all of their bickering was starting to annoy Mine. She could be quiet and let it be for a while, but after this long she could barely take it anymore. Now, all she wanted to do was scold everyone for fighting all the time. And she could do so without taking sides, too. "Why can't anyone stop bickering with each other for even a few seconds?" she asked them, frowning. "It's annoying, alright? I can stand here and be quiet and do nothing, but it irks me, you know? I don't like to take sides with anyone, but I'd rather not have anyone argue either. We're supposed to be a team, aren't we? Last time I checked, teams aren't supposed to argue as much as all of you do. So stop it." Her tone was kind of harsh, and she didn't like it. Perhaps she should have thought about it before saying anything. Still, it did seem to get them to shut up.

-

A confused look was on Heisuke's face, but he didn't let it stay there long. By now, he could have been at least used to Yusa's ever-changing personality. He stumbled slightly as she grabbed onto his hand and practically dragged him towards the portal. "Hey, Yuu, we should probably slow down and wait for the others," he told her, digging the back of his shoes into the dirt to get her to slow down.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service