The Twilight Saga

Twilight Relation: Characters are vampires, werewolves, etc.

Video games are fun, wouldn’t you think? Well, they don’t involve joysticks and remotes anymore, like they used to. Now, video games are all real. Very few play these games though, as the games are all quite expensive. Some people stick to the old games, but most don’t like to. These new games are far more fun and thrilling.

Just the flip of a switch while your in an isolated room, and you’ll be transported to a virtual world where you can choose your race, your species, customize your character, and interact with other people. One problem though, when they say that these video games aren’t for beginners, they mean it. You see, while playing these video games, you’re responsible for everything. Your life being one thing. Only experts play these games, and they hardly consider it a child’s game.

It used to be a very peaceful area to interact with others in, but lately, there have been a group of players hacking the game system. We call them the Erasers. It sounds harmless, but they most certainly aren’t. Apparently, though I have never seen it with my own eyes, these Erasers will send you into a coma. There have been many reports so far, and many wish to never encounter these strange people. Reportedly, many have fallen into these comas when they ran into the Erasers in the virtual world.

I don’t know exactly what they want from us, or what they’re gaining by doing this, but it certainly can’t go well.

--Anonymous Player

Important Info

• You may have noticed that gaming history for the Erasers is unknown. I prefer to keep it that way, however, if you are playing as one of those characters, feel free to think up a bio and history, but keep it to yourself until you feel that it could be given away to other characters.
  • In order to keep things easy, feel free to create any type of atmosphere for the Dark Dynasty World.
  • In order to keep things kind of simple, we will ALWAYS be in the virtual world, Dark Dynasty.

Player Class

Weapons Master:

One who is most skilled in fighting. Focused on combat abilities, though lacks magical abilities.

Rouge:

Focused on stealth and social skills. Capable of high-damage attacks and is rather good at dodging. Lacks magical abilities.

Cleric:

Specializes in healing and supportive magical abilities. Rather weak both magically and physically, though offers great help.

Warlock/Mage:

Focused on powerful magical abilities, but physically weak.

RULES

• Play both a girl and boy.
  • Play both an Eraser and a normal Player Character.
  • No God Modding. No one likes to play with a controller (Get it? Get it? No? Fine. No more puns.)
  • Follow all TTS role-play rules.
  • Do NOT argue outside of character with another.
  • Longer replies are appreciated. NO ONE LINERS.
  • Most importantly, please remember to have fun and be patient. Not everyone may be on at the same time, and not everyone will be able to reply right away.

SAWA

17 years old || Weapons Master || Vampire || Level 78

Personality:

Sawa is overall a nice, charming young girl to meet. She often acts cutesy and sweet, but don’t be too fooled. Despite having an overall girly attitude, Sawa can hold her all in a fight. Many male gamers tend to think that she would be easily taken advantage of or easy to beat, but behind her cutesy attitude is a skilled gamer. Because most male players tend to think this way, she easily wraps them around her finger to use for her purpose, strengthen her team to beat bosses, and then easily dispose of them. Sometimes, however, she keeps them in her party, because she forms a friendship with them. Like Shin, for instance. After fighting along side him, she decided it would be a good idea to keep him around, and since then they’ve been friends, though they both bicker with each other often. Sawa sees Mine as a younger sister more than anything else, and they both scold Shin for being too controlling. She likes them both, despite how easily she bickers with them.

Gamer History:

Sawa grew up playing video games with her older brother and always loved first person shooters or action games, which is why she wields both a pistol, and a sword. In her hometown there were many team competitions that her brother and her always entered. They one quite a bit, but of course there were those who they couldn’t beat. Still, that didn’t discourage Sawa from playing video games. When she heard of Dark Dynasty, she just had to have it. She spent two years saving up enough money for it, and asked her mother if it would be okay to clear out her closet and dedicate it to her game. After all, all you need to play the game was a small hard drive and an empty room. The advertisement never said that the room had to be spacious. She’s been playing the game for about a year now, and is up to level 78.

Played by: LostSoull

SHIN

18 years old || Rouge || Werewolf || Level 81

Personality:

Shin tends to be rather cross with most people. He argues, has strong opinions, and likes to see things go his way. If not, he will not throw a temper tantrum, as he is not that type of person, but he may let a few profanities slip from his tongue or continue to be rude to another player. However, Shin has a great sense of humor when it comes to most things, besides making fun of himself. He can be nice when he wants to be, but most players find it to sound forced. Shin tries his best to be nice to most, but he does have quite the anger issues. Though most wouldn’t believe it, Shin is a very honest person, and will rarely lie, unless it is to keep someone safe. Shin doesn’t often form a party to beat a monster, but typically if he does, it’s with Sawa and Mine. He finds the two of them more appealing than others, though not in any other way besides personality and gaming ability. Shin tries not to form a party with other males in it, as he likes to have things go his way and ultimately be the alpha male of a party. Sometimes, however, Sawa and Mine scold him for that.

Gamer History:

His parents often had a hard time getting him away from any sort of gaming console. He was always sitting in his room with the shades drawn and a controller in his hand, smashing his fingers into the buttons and moving the joystick rapidly. He had fun being that way, though. He didn’t much care for going outside with friends, and could often be described as a shut-in. Being from a richer family, Shin was a very spoiled child. Perhaps if his grandparents didn’t buy him every new game and game console there was, his parents would be able to get him to participate in other means of entertainment. When Dark Dynasty came out, he didn’t even have to ask for it before his grandparents got it for him. He wasn’t going to ask for it, either. He was going to save up his money himself, as he was tired of getting every game he wished for.

Played by: Ran-chan

MINE

16 years old || Cleric || Human || Level 77

Personality:

Mine tends to be a very flirtatious girl. She acts innocent and shy around most, though when you get to know her, her true colors begin to show. In reality, she is a rather flirtatious girl in both sentences and small gestures. She will not, however, play with someone’s heart. Most of the time, Mine is not aware of her actions that lead others to think she is flirtatious. Mine sees herself as a rather quiet girl, who never really means to act in the ways she sometimes does. Mine’s relationship with Shin and Sawa is that she is nearly always in their party to encourage them and help them. Sawa treats her like a younger sister, which, in most cases, she is fine with, but in others she wishes to complain. She never does though. And Shin, well, she bickers often with him alongside Sawa. But that isn’t to say that she dislikes either of them. In fact, she is terribly afraid of the news about these Erasers going around and sending gamers into a coma.

Gamer History:

Mine hasn’t been playing video games for all that long. Her parents thought it was improper for a young lady to be involved in such violent means of entertainment, so she rarely got to play. Instead, her mother, a nurse, taught her all about healing and nursing. Whenever she went to visit her cousin, Tomoya, they would always sneak off into his room to play a video game. Tomoya always asked her why Mine preferred to play as a Cleric, and Mine’s answer was always short and simple. “I like to help people.”

When Dark Dynasty came out, she begged and pleaded her mom to let her get, and eventually, after a long year of hard work and saving up, Mine bought the game and fell in love with it.

Played by: Misuto

KENT

19 years old || Warlock || Level 80

Personality:

Kent is a very open minded, though serious person. He doesn’t take too many things lightly, and often has a hard time deciphering from sarcasm and someone being serious. He can be offended easily and does not like those who are sometimes immature. The others, however, have loosened him up since he first met them. He is not as serious as he used to be, and occasionally, he tries to tell them all bad, if not the worst, jokes he found while surfing the internet. They’ll pretend to laugh, though he knows his jokes are bad. Still, it’s worth a try every now and then to lighten the mood. To others, he is a very socially awkward person.

Gamer History:

Kent was never really into gaming for the fun of it. He enjoyed it because he admired the technology. He grew up around his father who was a computer technician and programmer, so Kent was very good with technology. He taught himself how to hack a website at an early age and often did so with popular forums and chat rooms, though stopped after being scolded for it. Kent picked up Dark Dynasty when it first came out, because he was interested in how the entire game was put together. He has tried to hack into the servers of the game, but has failed every time and has still not figured it out. But maybe that’s for the best.

Played by: ChelseaDanay(:

IKKI

18 years old || Warlock/Eraser || Level 87

Personality:

Ikki is said to be cold, like the color of his hair. He highly dislikes most people, and would often call it hate. Even if he doesn’t know a gamer, he takes joy in beating them in battle and sending them into comas. He is a very mysterious young man, who doesn’t like to be misjudged or underestimated. He occasionally plays many games with those he battles, often trying to belittle them in some way, like pointing out all of their flaws. And when he starts to do that, he really does point out all of their flaws, from a misplaced piece of hair to battle techniques.

Gamer History:

Up until Dark Dynasty, Ikki’s gaming history is unknown.

RIKA

19 years old || Mage/Eraser || Level 89

Personality: Rika is harsh, cruel, but a very good actor most of all. Most would look at her and think she has a cool outfit, or think that she is very pretty at first. Most would also assume that she is innocent and not the best gamer around. But, of course, they are wrong, as Rika is currently the highest level player known. She hides behind an innocent face, and often plays people into a battle with her. She tells them that she is still a new gamer and is trying to level up, and that if they could go easy on her she’d greatly appreciate it. Most believe her, and fall into her trap.

Gamer History:

Up until Dark Dynasty, Rika’s gaming history is unknown.

She is the highest level player known, but there are many still catching up to her.

Played by: Ran-chan

TOMA

19 years old || Weapons Master/Eraser || Human|| Level 84

Personality:

At first glance, Toma would seem like a nice person to hang out with. He is always smiling and laughing in some way, and enjoys battling others. Though he is much less crueler than Rika and Ikki, he gets along with them and considers them great friends. He’s nice to them, despite the mean words that they sometimes call him, and loves to be around them, as he often lightens the mood. Toma, though seeming happy and not-so-innocent, is perhaps one of the most innocent out there. Toma is unaware of what being an Eraser does. He thinks that someone’s character disappearing from the virtual world after defeat is normal, because he’s only ever watched Rika and Ikki fight someone. Rika and Ikki do a very good job at keeping Toma away from the truth, as he is a very reliable player.

Gamer History:

Toma’s gaming history up until Dark Dynasty is unknown.

Played by: LostSoull

YUSA

16 years old || Cleric/Eraser || Elf || Level 79

Personality:

Yusa is unpredictable. The others will often claim that she has split personality disorder, but she does not. Yusa, you see, likes to play games. Of course she does though, as she is playing Dark Dynasty everyday. But she likes to mainly play games with people. Instead of doing what Ikki does and pointing out flaws, Yusa occasionally blocks out all emotion, keeping a straight face while battling or talking, and a monotone voice. At other times, she acts angered and will her voice won’t ever reach a whisper. And then during other times she is bubbly and giddy. It’s very hard to pinpoint just what Yusa will do next. Despite having a large right hand, Yusa has no ability to use magic, or really fight at all. Her hand is like that in case she has to help the others out. Occasionally, she finds herself being able to hurt the opponent, but most of the time it’s to block attacks. She is very helpful towards the other Erasers, and would hate to see them hurt.

Gamer History:

Up until Dark Dynasty, Yusa’s gaming history is unknown.

Played by: ChelseaDanay(:

HEISUKE

18 years old || Rouge/Eraser || Vampire || Level 73

Personality:

Heisuke is a rather easy-to-get-along-with type of guy. He doesn’t argue with others too much, as he sees it as a disadvantage and a waste of time, nor does he insult people too often. He will, occasionally, but he prefers to get his job done as an Eraser quickly, rather than waste time. He sees it as this: the less time he wastes, the more players to send into comas. Quite simple through his eyes. Heisuke also has a habit of giving everyone nicknames. He’ll always ask for the other player’s name during battle, and then he’ll decide on a nickname by either shortening their name, adding onto it, or creating something based on first impressions.

Gamer history:

Up until Dark Dynasty, Heisuke’s gaming history is unknown.

~~ 

Disclaimer: You may have noticed that this is partially based off of .hack//, which is a video game, visual novel, OVA, and an anime. Also, pictures are from AMNESIA, which I believe is both a visual novel and an anime.

Views: 1053

Replies to This Discussion

Shinobu stopped yelling at Shin and softened her gaze toward Mine. "I apologize, but as a team we also have to make sure we have everybody's interests at heart including yours." She smiled at Mine sweetly, completely forgetting that she had ahold of Shin's collar. "Say, Mine-chan, why don't we try something like the Cloud Realm or the Ice Realm?" She asked.

-

Yusa stopped in her tracks, looking cutely at Heisuke. "Okay, Hei-kun. Let's wait for them." She grinned happily.

-

Kent nodded his head to Mine's outburst. He agreed that the group needed to quit arguing especially Shinobu and Shin.  

(Oohhhh Shinobu be feisty xD)
Shin was so caught off guard by being pulled back to town square that he didn't have time to react. He looked at Shinobu with a shocked look on hi face with was quickly replaced by annoyance. "What the heck Shinobu? What's wrong with you?!" He exclaimedc. His eyes narrowed as he glaredat the girl, not bothered by the fact that they were dangerously close to each other. "We had already decided with the Forest Realm. Don't go changing your mind in the last minute! Even if we dont hear you, you don't have to get all violent. Don't you have any manners?" He spoke coldly. His gaze softened when he looked at Mine. He eyes grew wide at Mine's words. "Sorry Min." He apologized to Mine, because he didn't want to argue with her. He grabbed Shinobu's hand, the one that was holding onto his collar and looked at Shinobu. "We ALL decided we were going to wing it, and Forest Realm was chosen. So your opinion was heared. Don't change your mind out of pure whim, then get violent becase we didn't happen to hear you. Seriously." He said before taking Shinobus hand off his collar. He stood up straight and looked at the rest of his team. "So what, are we gonna go to the Forest Realm or not?" He asked, trying to sound as nice as possible.

Mine tried her best to not roll her eyes at the two. "I don't understand why you're apologizing to me and not to each other," she said and shrugged her shoulders. She glanced at Shin, who was certainly finding a way to blame Mine's outburst and Shinobu, or so it seemed. "Shin," she said sweetly, to get his attention away from Shinobu. "I don't think that Shinobu's the only one to blame here." She crossed her arms in front of her and let out a huff. "Well, since going to the Forest Realm didn't seem to work, we could just go to the Cloud Realm." She glanced towards the portal to the Cloud Realm and at the group of people there. She had a sinking feeling that perhaps they shouldn't go that way, but the Cloud Realm was much more pleasant than the Forest Realm. Without listening to what the others said after her, she began to walk over to the Cloud Realm. She hoped that they wouldn't start bickering again, because she really didn't like it. She was shocked that she spoke up for once, and the sense of slight, what was it? Power, maybe, was a welcoming feeling. Still, her confidence level was way down and she wasn't too sure of her decision to go to the Cloud Realm. The other players that were making their way through the portal made her have an unwelcoming, sickening feeling.

-

Ikki caught up to the others and glanced at the two, wondering why Yusa was holding Heisuke's hand. Probably just her personality change, though. Still, it would be nice to annoy and tease them about it later, perhaps when Yusa was in a different mood. "We can go now," he said to them and stepped through the portal to the Cloud Realm. Such a hideous place it was to Ikki. White all around him was almost blinding. It almost made him wish that he brought sunglasses. Almost. Ikki would never be caught in sunglasses, no matter how bright it was. "Who should we fight?" he asked, his eyes glistening with excitement.

-

Heisuke groaned. Was this what they felt like whenever he called them by nicknames? Heisuke hated the nickname 'Hei-kun', though perhaps it was just the ending to it that he didn't appreciate. If she were to just call him Hei, he'd be alright with that, because it sounds like a greeting. Though, then again, that might be confusing. He furrowed his brow and thought of numerous situations where he could become confused with a nickname like that. "Call me Heisuke, not Hei-kun," he told her, frowning slightly and walking through the portal.

"What? How am I to blame?" He asked, not in an angry tone, but in a confused one. As far as he was concerned, he was only following the plan Mine cameup with and the rest agreed to. That's why he didn't apologize to Shinobu. The way Shin saw it, he had no reason to. He sighed and covered his eyes with his hand. He was tired. Like, seriously tired. So much so That he considered logging off Dark Dynasty and going to bed.Not llike That would ever happen. He hasnt even fought a monster ora another gamer yet. Shin looked at Mline as she made her way to the Cloud Realm. He looked at Sawa and Kent, wanting their opinion on going to the Cloud Realm. Too be honest, it annoyed him That Mine decided to go with what Shinobu wanted and decided to go to the Cloud Realm. Not to mention That the Cloud Realm is one of his leas favorite Realms. It bored the heck out of him ebeing there. There Were nothing but clouds. Who would want to go there? He then recalled the group That was Looking at them. They went into the Cloud Rem didnt they? He let out another sigh, not really caring anymore.(

V(I didnt haceve time to write Rika's reply. Sorry)
Shinobu looked to Shin after Mine had walked off and smiled slightly. "I apologize, Shin." She nodded and began to walk, but she was held back by something. She looked down and come to find out that Shin still had her hand without realizing it. Shinobu brought her hand to her self and a blush spread across her face. "L-Let's get going." She stuttered.

(I thought that would be funny since it was never specified that he let go of her hand. :] )
-
Yusa grinned. "Okay, Heisuke. Did I make you mad by that nickname?" She asked swinging their hands back and forth between them. Deep inside, she thought this was a good way to fool the rest into believing she was actually this nice.
-
Kent looked between the two. "I read on the internet somewhere that if a girl was mean to a boy it'd mean that she likes him." A few minutes later, Kent was nursing a bruise oddly shaped like a certain somebody's short stick. That certain someone was off near Cloud Realm portal mumbling angrily to her self, still blushing and holding her hand to her self. Kent just shook his head and laughed.
(Lol oh I didn't! Lol poor Ken got hit. xD Sorry about Shin's reply!)

Shin turned his attention back to Shinobu. "Oh!" He said, nokticing that he was holding her hand. "Sorry."He said as he let go. He looked at Ken and raised an eyebrow. "That doesnt make any sense." He said. Well, it didnt make sense to Shin at least.If you like someone, Why be mean to them.? Shouldnt you be super nice so That they like you back? Oh well, Maybe Shin was just overthinking it.

Once Rika reached the Cloud Realm, she immediately looked around to make sure there werent any gamers fighting. She always did this, because she didnt want Toma seeing them. She looked at him silently. There Were times when she felt bad for using him. After all, she was still human. Rika was capable of feeling guilty for her actions, even if it was rare. "Sorry for shoving you in here." She mumbled to him. Though she couldnt apologize to him for using him, she could apologize for little things like this. What would Toma do if he ever found out about everything? 'Would he hate us?' Wondered Rika. She frowned at the thought. Rika had grown fond of Toma and would honestly be really upset if he hated them. . She noticed Yusa and Heisuke hold hands, but thought nothing of it. What made her grin hough, was what Yusa called him and how he reacted. "Aw but Hei-kun is such a nice nickname!" She said with cheerful voice. By now, her group could tell when she was acting and when she wasn't. Right now, she was acting. She hardly ever sounded cheerful when she spoke. Her brain of thought was interrupted when Ikki asked who they should fight. Rika's lips curved up in a smile. Not perfectly practiced smile or the little smirk she has on her face mostf the time, but actual genuine smile. Rika loved the feeling of fighting someone and the amazing feeling of victory. "Let's look around for a bit." Thankfully there werent any gamers fighting but she could spot a few players up ahead. She pointed to where they were. "There are some players over there." She said to everyone, but mostly to Ikki. If the two shared anything in common, it was That most of the time, they Were itching for a fight.
Mine frowned slightly. "Well, you bicker a lot, too," she told Shin, her frown replacing with a smile as Shinobu blushed. She giggled at their reactions to it, and then at Kent. Luckily, Shinobu would never touch her with the short sticks. Because of who real Dark Dynasty was, it really was important that you're careful when playing. Being in an isolated room is because everything that happens to your character, happens to you. That's why it's important to heal any bruises or wounds you get in the game before logging out. Same with drying off from rain or water. Mine would have a lot of trouble explaining bruises to her mom, and she'd rather not have the game taken away from her. "Some girls do that," Mine mused, giggling once more, "but I certainly don't. I had a few friends that were like that." She waited patiently for them to all come near the portal, before stepping into the Cloud Realm.
-
Heisuke shook his head. "No, I just don't like it very much," he said simply and glanced back at Rika. "So is Rikky," he said cheerfully, a smug smile on his face. He glanced at the players that had entered the Cloud Realn and tilted his head. "They were the ones arguing before, right?" he asked, tilting his head. "They seem really interesting." His green eyes sparkled with anticipation. He really does enjoy fighting. However, he didn't know whether or not he could say the same about sending players into a coma. Still, he was an Eraser, and he wanted to be one in the first place. There is no turning back when it comes to being an Eraser.
-
Ikki grinned in response to what Heisuke and Rika both said about the players not to far from them. He had seen them fighting with each other before, and he was sure that he has seen them at other times while playing Dark Dynasty. In fact, if he recalled correctly, they were all pretty good fighters. Well, except for the Cleric, but that hardly seemed surprising. "It must be their unlucky day," he mused, whistling a quiet tune. He'd let the others approach first, as he always disliked being the one to challenge someone. If no one stepped up and challenged them soon, though, Ikki would do it himself.

Sawa, surprisingly enough, was silent the whole time. She hadn't said a word since Shin was pulled back from the Forest Realm. She had long before crossed her arms and watched the scene unfold. She was trying to keep her temper and let the others speak their minds; something new for her. It didn't seem to be working out too well though, she'd nearly blurted out a few times. She eyed Shin, then glanced at Shinobu. A small sigh escaped her mouth and she gave up with being on the sidelines. "Alright, lets go! Cloud Realm it is!" she said in a loud voice and took the leading role again. She stepped into the Cloud Realm portal after Mine, one hand on the sword on her hip to keep it from swinging too much.

(Their weapons show, right? xD)

Toma was shocked when Rika pushed him through the portal. She'd normally never push him. Once through, he stumbled a bit but found his balance quickly. The shock had worn out and he now had a smile on his face. He chuckled and looked at Rika. "It's alright." he said. He watched everybody else walk into the portal, grinning at Yusa's personality change and Rika's smart comment. Yeah, he knew his group of friends were rude and sarcastic, but they were just that, friends. He got along with them, and surprisingly they all got along with him well enough.

Toma's head turned to look a another group who had walked into the Cloud Realm soon after them. He blinked, recognizing they to be the same people he had heard talking in the Main Square. He glanced at Ikki when he said it was their 'unlucky day' and chuckled. "Guess so." he said, still smiling only it wasn't as cherrful as before. More battle ready, you could say.

(More of Sawa's reply. Because it wouldn't work if I added it to the first one :3)

Once all of their group was ins the Cloud Realm, Sawa looked around. It was almost blinding in here, and the fog from the 'Clouds' covered her feet to her ankles. This was not her favorite place to fight, mostly because there was barely anywhere to hide and it was easy to fell off of a cliff or something. But she wouldn't say thing, there had been enough arguing before they got here. 

She yawned and stretched her arms above her head, when her eyes caught another group. She quickly looked away and pretended not to see them, almost feeling them stare at them. "Hey, Shin," she started, trying to seem calm. "Go ahead and glance over there. They look willing to fight." she muttered, slightly nodding her chin the the direction of the other group. 

Shinobu looked at Sawa then at the other group. She was right the slightly smaller group was staring right at them and by the looks of it they wanted to fight. Shinobu gripped her two shorts sticks on her side and pulled them out of their holster. She waited on the others to give a okay before she charged at the other group. While waiting, Shinobu noticed that there was something dark about the other players something she felt the need to run far away from, but she stood steadfast, ready to attack.
-
Yusa let go of Heisuke's hand and clapped almost hitting Toma with her large hand. "Yay," she cheered, "We get to fight."
-
Kent stood back reaching for his weapon. He was ready to fight, he had been itching to for a while.
Sawa glanced over at Shinobu and shook her head. "Not yet. We have to make sure we all agree because it would be stupid if only half of us charge in." She said, trying not to sound rude but still taking the leader role in the group. She sighed and looked back at the other group. She took notes of each person. They were . . . Strange. But then again most of the people in the game choose to dress strangely. The girl with the large arm was the one that shocked her the most. It was a strange thing to want to look like that.
Shinobu nodded to Sawa, relaxing her stance a bit. She looked to the other group, still feeling the ominous feeling. She could tell they had a dark past, because in reality she did too; not that she would tell anybody. Shinobu looked to Sawa, her friend in real life, and smiled uneasily, despite her feelings of.dread. "Weird bunch, huh?" She said.
Mine bit down on her lip as she examined the other people that Sawa pointed out. "How can she fight in such a large, poofy dress like that?" Mine questioned, mostly to herself. She looked down at her simple skirt, and then at the blond girl in the poofy dress. How in the world? Mine, perhaps this not being best, was more weirded out by that than at the strange, almost eerie, aura around them. She tilted her head to the side, glancing at them more closely. She sharply turned her head back towards the others when one of them looked at her, raising his eyebrow. "I'm fine with fighting them, though I hardly suppose it matters much to me since I'm just a Cleric," she murmured, feeling the urge to take her knife out. Despite being a Cleric, Mine still felt it necessary to carry a knife around, just in case she would have to defend her or her friends.
-
Heisuke noticed a few of them in the other group staring, so in turn he turned his head and raised an eyebrow at the one girl, who sharply turned her head away. He laughed at that and turned his attention back to everyone else. "I think that they have the same idea that we do. That, or they think we're really strange."
-
Ikki tapped his foot on the ground, becoming rather impatient with the entire situation. Now that they found someone to fight, he wanted to go and fight them now. Or perhaps attack them without them realizing it. No challenge whatsoever, just attack them and make them fight back. He grinned at his thoughts, liking the idea of that.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service