The Twilight Saga

This wolf pack and group of best friends thought they have seen it all.

From fights to vampires to failing the midterms.

But there is one species they didnt knew was real.

Mermaids.

A group of girls have showed up at school and no one knows what they came from.

The girls dont even know,

They know nothing about the human world.

Strange things start to happen now that these girls are around, and the wolves are set to find out what it is. But can they stop themselves from imprinting?

Rules

Boy and Girl

Dont Ditch

Good Replies

Forum

Name

Bio 

Crush 

Looks

Rain Triton

Rain is very hyper and bubbly, she normally acts like a child. Everything catches her attention. She loves to ask questions and find out everything about everything she knows nothing about. She is very friendly and talks to everyone. She also loves bright colors. She can control weather to, just like her father

TBA

Brad Hayes

Brad sometimes thing he is leader of the pack, but knows he is just the brother of the leader. He can be hard headed and is the bad boy of the group. He has a soft spot for animals and for some reason has a thing for cats. He will come off as a jerk but once you get to know him he is a sweet heart

TBA

Views: 1495

Replies to This Discussion

Penny just nodded. She didn't like that she was causing him all this stress. She walked up and hugged him. "I'm sorry" she said quietly "I'm so sorry." She stepped back and looked up at him. "I wish you imprinted on someone who didn't cause you this much stress" she bit her lip

Red looked down at her "couldn't it be like it is now?" How would marrying someone change that? She could still grow a tail when she touched water right? He ran his hand through her hair, the butterflies still fluttering around in his stomach

Derek shrugged "I saw her last year. She far from here" he got to see her once a year once it was made clear to their father that she wasn't coming back. He missed her like crazy but he wasn't going to show it. He watched the movie and was fascinated. "How did they know all this about mermaids...?"

Arlette took off after him, doing the same thing. She got to where he was going via shortcut. She barely made it before he skidded around the corner. She was standing there, not enough time to lean against a tree. She looked at him and shook her head "Ryan just admit it. You may be fast but you obviously don't know when you're being tricked" she said with a smirk
Brad looked at her "no I don't want to have any one else as my imprint. I want you and only you. No one else" he said as pulled her back to him. "I love you penny"

Rain shook her head "no we have to give stuff up if we want to live on land. My dad will most likely take y tail away anyways since I won't marry Derek. Plus I've ready that mermaids can only mate with a mermaid unless they give it up and I do want kids one day"

Breana shugged "I'm not sure i think they just guess" she said "I grew up watching this but never new mermaids where real. I used to wish to be a mermaid" she smiled

Ryan looked at her as he Flicked his ears and titled his head to the side. He shot her a confused look and looked around. Then it clicked she was taking short cuts
Penny smiled a little, feeling loved. She hugged him back "that means a lot" she said quietly. She looked up at him, stood on her toes, grabbed his face in her hands and kissed him softly.

Red nodded. He definitely wanted kids one day too. He looked at her and smiled a little "as long as it makes you happy. I don't want you to be unhappy at all." He said softly.

Derek chuckled a little bit and shook his head. "It's not super exciting" he looked at her. "I always thought it would be fun to live on land all the time. You guys have all this...cool stuff" he said, looking around

Arlette burst into laughter. She couldn't contain herself anymore. She fell to her knees, laughing. She shook her head "I'm sorry I couldn't even contain myself!" She leaned against the tree and continued laughing
Brad smiled and kissed her back happily. "I love you so much" he whispered as he pulled awy and looked at her. "Okay so what all do we have to do now?" He asked as he bit his lip. He knew they would have to get married at some point. He wanted to marry her one day but right now he legally couldn't marry with out both his parents saying it was okay

Rain smiled "it's what I want" she said and she ran her hands though his hair. She could already imagine a wedding in the future. She smiled and leaned against his chest b"I love you" she said

Breana looked at him "really? This world is a mess. Humans can be so cruel and mean" she said and sighed "they kill and steal and are just cruel. Now all of them are like that though"

Ryan sighed and flopped down on the ground and put his paws over his eyes. He knew he wasn't thinking straight today but he still had a lot on his mind and couldn't help it
Penny looked at him. How were they going to explain it to his parents?!?! "Ummm" she was just as clueless about this as he was. "Maybe i could call my dad and he could explain...?" She bit her lip, thinking. She sighed, stressed out. "I'm so clueless" she said quietly, shaking her head. "How in the world are we going to explain to your parents that you have to marry your mermaid girlfriend they've never met because if you don't she'll be married off to a prince and you'll never see her again?" She leaned her hand against the wall and groaned

Red grinned and kissed her. "I love you more" he said, sitting up again. He was restless. So much was on his mind. He ran a hand through his hair and looked at Rain. "I need to go for a run" he got up and looked at her "I'll be back" he said and walked out. He didn't know if she wanted to come or not

Derek nodded "there are some mean merpeople too" he said quietly. "And we have technology but it isn't the same as yours." The movie ended and he pushed another button. The sound wet away. He gave the remote a confused look and he handed it to Breana

Arlette stopped laughing and sat down next to the wolf. She laid her head on his back and sighed "are you stressed because of what happened? They worked it out Ryan" she said, massaging the wolf's back "I wish I knew what was on your mind" she said quietly. She stared at the sky and ran a gentle finger over his paws
"I don't know but they have to know and they have to approve of it it legally I can't until I'm 18 and I just turned 17 a few weeks ago" he said and sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. "I don't know how they are going to react to it" he said

Rain got up and followed after him tripping over her own feet some. "Can I come?" She aske softly "unless you need to be alone then ill stay here" she said and looked at him. She looked down at what she was wearing. She was a mess

Breana giggled "you turned the sound off" she said and pressed the mute bottom again. "Look these two change the channel right here and these two change the volume and the numbers are so you can type in the number of the Chanel you want"

Ryan rolled over on to his side shifted her with him. He looke at her. She was right in away but he was also worried about his brother. He didn't think he could do this. It was a lot of responsibility and let's face it brad wasnt reasonable and he was only 17 that's a lot for a kid to take it
Penny nodded, completely understanding. "We could wait a year" she said quietly "I mean we would still have to tell your parents." She paused to think. "I think my dad telling them would be better than if it was just us" she said, looking up at him

Red looked at her and shrugged "I don't care. You could take a warm shower if you'd like." She looked like a hot mess. Her face was red and sticky from crying and her hair was every which way. "It's up to you" he said with a smile "I'm personally curious to see if you grow a tale"

Derek listened and nodded "ok" he started to push a button them looked at her "what is a good channel?" He asked with a grin and a chuckle. He loved to learn about human things. He looked up at the lamp sitting next to the couch "how do you turn that on?"

Arlette sighed and looked at his pretty blue eyes. "If something's wrong, you can fix it" she said with a slightly smile "you're a wonderful leader. You're strong and smart..." She poked his wet nose "even if you couldn't figure out I was tricking you" she said with a wink
Brad looked at her. "Really? I'd feel better if we waited" he said as he looked around. "Can we maybe wait a year and a half? Long enough for me to finish high school? " he asked lightly as he looked down at his feet

Rain looked at him "how does a shower work?" She asked as she smiled a little bit "will you wait on me before you go for a run?" She asked as she ran her hand through her messy hair. She hands few pink strains stuck to her face and giggled "did you know all of this is my natural hair? I was born with pink and green hair"

Breana smiled at him "it's easy just puss that little button" she said and smiled as she turned the tv to TLC say yes to the dress was on. "This is my favorite channel" she said and grinned at him

Ryan licked her face again sadly though he couldn't change this. This was all his brothers choices. He sighed and got up and crouched down wanting her to jump on his back
Penny nodded with a smile. This took a ton of pressure off of her "yup!" She said happily. Her dad didn't care as long as she was married. She grinned and hugged him "that makes things so much better" she said quietly.

Red nodded "yeah I'll wait" he watched her run her hand through her hair "really? I wish I was born with blue hair" he said with a grin and grabbed her hand. He pulled her up and walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He explained how to turn it off and how to make it warmer or colder

Derek watched the show about dresses for a few minutes. He looked at her with a smirk "really?" He chuckled. "I don't think merpeople have come to the point of watching people chose dresses for an hour" he said, laughing. He watched for a bit longer and pointed at the screen "that's pretty" he commented on the dress with a sheepish smile

Arlette got onto his back and grinned as he took off. When they got back to the house she jumped off and sat in the grass while he phased and got dressed. When he came back she grinned "you're so cute as a wolf!!" She cooed.
Brad grinned "that makes things so much easier" he said and put his arms around he waist and smiled happily and kissed her "are you hungry? I'm hungry" he said and chuckled a bit

Rain looked up at the water "where does the water come from? Do I need that thing I wore when we went to the water park?" She asked then looked at him "that's the only other thing I have to wear beside this"

Breana giggle "that style of dress is called a mermaid. I honestly don't like them. I like the ball gown style that makes girls feel like a princess" she said "and every girl here dreams of their time to go try on dresses"

Ryan rolled his eyes "I hate it. I have to have black paws it's weird. Brad and breana are both all white" he said
Penny laughed and kissed his lip softly "you're always hungry." She teased, getting up. He started to make good but she stopped him "nooo go sit down I wanna make it" she said with a grin. He stood there looking at her and she pointed to a chair at the table "sit"

Red laughed and shook his head "no you don't wear anything." He explained what soap, shampoo and conditioner were and how to use them. "And we'll go clothing shopping tomorrow for you" he said with a grin. He walked out of the bathroom and shut the door

Derek watched with confusion "why though. It's just a piece of fabric" he tilted his head to the side. "The ball gown is really pretty though" he said with a chuckle and looked at her "do you have one?"

Arlette shrugged "I think your a cutie pie" she said with a laugh and kissed his nose and ruffled his hair. When he rolled his eyes she laughed again "what? I could be telling you that you were the ugliest wolf ever. But I'm not!"
(Sorry had to to chase my cat he got out)

Brad looked at her "you do know I don't eat raw fish right?" He teased "if I ate it like that it would make me sick" he said and shrugged and smiled at her "what are you going to cook?"

Rain pulled her clothes off and looked in the mirror. She looked skinner than yesterday. She shrugged and got in the shower. She watche her legs and nothing happened and she knew her ankle was healed. She gasped. He took her tail away already. She was skinny and nothing happene in water. Mermaid where always week and skinny after losing their tail. She didn't even get to say good bye to her father and friends she felt tears roll down her cheek as she sat down

Breana smiled "I do but it's different than these. Mine is a prom dress I never got to wear these on tv are wedding dresses" she said and smile at him. She died before prom

Ryan rolled his eye again and grinned "what if I want to be a ugly wolf?" He teased as he kissed her head and then took her hand

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service