The Twilight Saga

After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.

Emily is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.

The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Emily behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.

After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Emily start talking, Emily see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.

Over the next few weeks, Emily notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.

What will happen to Emily after all this?

Emily Rose Cullen

Named after both her parents, Emily looks more like Rose, and has Rose's attitude. She has her dads sarcastic traits though.

She is eight years old, but looks like she is eighteen and acts it also.

She just graduated high school for the first time, and is planning on having a fun summer with best and only friend Melissa, that is until Alec and Jane shows up, ruining her summer plans.

She wants to keep far away from them at all costs, but when Alec starts showing interest in her, she thinks he is out to torture her, until she slowly starts falling for him also.

It's very confusing for her.

Name: Emily Rose Cullen

Actual Age: 8

Physical Age: 18

Crush: Later Will Be Alec

Ability: She has a connection with the air.

Family: Rose and Emmett

Friends: Melissa

Extra: Half Vampire, Half Human

Played By: Rebekah

Rose: Life In A Dead World
Emmett: Open
Alec: Life In A Dead World
Jane: Rebekah
Aro: Me
Other cullens, just ask.

Views: 5779

Replies to This Discussion

Play Sam?

Seth- I looked between the two wolves, I didn't know what just happened and it kind of freaked me out. 'Sam...?' Paul walked up to them cautiously and was now a few arm lengths away from them "Sont make us kill you. " he said quietly so the girl wouldn't be scared.

Alec- I frowned "Melissa please. " I said firmly and looked up at the person in front of me "Now why would you do that?" I asked with venom in my voice.

k.

Melissa frowned, hiding her face in his shoulder. She wanted her teddy, and he wasn't making a move to get it.

Sam was in the tree line, not fully visible. You imprinted. He told Seth, then phased, got his shorts on, and came out. "Paul, get the toy and show her. If she leans over for it, take her, but if she just reaches one arm out, give it to her, and leave her alone. Seth, don't phase." He says, wondering if the girl was honestly staying with the vampire, or just scared to get away. He wanted to see what the girl would do.

Seth- I listened to Sam and my eyes widened. He seemed so casual about it. I stated down at the little girl and a small smiled formed on my face.

Alec- I looked at the lead wolf and sighed. I made a move for it before Paul did. I grabbed her teddy bear and handed it to her. My eyes didn't leave from the wolves as I did so.

Melissa was frowning, not lifting her face up, she kept it hidden in his shoulder, frowning, tired.

Same looked at the vampire. " Why is she not fighting to be let down or afraid?" He asks the vampire.

Alec- I glanced down at Melissa "Because she trusts me. I don't plan on killing her. " I said and looked back up at him. "But there's a reason why I'm here. " I looked at the trees, trying to see If Emily was coming.

Melissa yawned, looked around, then grabbed her teddy, hugging it, and put her head on his shoulder, not hiding her face this time. She yawns, slowly closing her eyes.

Sam lifts an eyebrow. "She trusts you? Why?" He asks.

Emily had parked the car in the treeline, and was walking over to everyone. "Because her parents abused her, and Alec was the first one to show her any sort of kindness." She says. "She is in danger though, the Volturi want her and I dead. She is more valuble since she is more human than me. We are leaving state, maybe the country to hide, and hope if one of you would come, keep her safe."

Seth- I phased back, not obeying Sam's orders and pulled my shorts on, jogging into the clearing. "I'll go. " I said hastily and looked at Emily.

Alec- I smiled a little when I saw Emily and I walked over to her.

Melissa soon fell asleep.

Sam looked at Seth. "Seth, I told you not to phase." He says. "And your not going, your too young." He says.

Emily looked up at Alec, then Melissa, smiling softly. She than looked over at the wilves.

Seth- I shook my head "You keep saying that. " I said stubbornly "But I'm just as good as you guys plus.. Like you said. I imprinted. " I said quietly.

Alec- My head shot up and I looked at Seth "What?" I asked in disbelief. I still felt protective over Melissa and I didn't actually think this would happen.

Melissa slept.

Emily looked at Alec, then at Seth, surprised. She knew it was a possibility, but didn't think it would acctually happen, and now that it did, she didn't know what to do.

Sam looked at Seth. "Go home Seth." He orders, using the Alpha voice.

Seth- I frowned and furrowed my eyebrows. I knew that doing this was going to have consequences later but I wanted to spend more time with her. "No, I'm going with them. " I said firmly and stared at Sam.

Alec- I frowned at all of them and stood where I was, watching them.

Emily watched, frowning. She then looked up at Alec. "You should bring Melissa to the car before anyone else smellsnyou."She says. She then looked at the wolves again. "And before she's woken up."

Sam looked at him. "Paul, bring Seth home."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service