The Twilight Saga

After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.

Emily is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.

The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Emily behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.

After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Emily start talking, Emily see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.

Over the next few weeks, Emily notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.

What will happen to Emily after all this?

Emily Rose Cullen

Named after both her parents, Emily looks more like Rose, and has Rose's attitude. She has her dads sarcastic traits though.

She is eight years old, but looks like she is eighteen and acts it also.

She just graduated high school for the first time, and is planning on having a fun summer with best and only friend Melissa, that is until Alec and Jane shows up, ruining her summer plans.

She wants to keep far away from them at all costs, but when Alec starts showing interest in her, she thinks he is out to torture her, until she slowly starts falling for him also.

It's very confusing for her.

Name: Emily Rose Cullen

Actual Age: 8

Physical Age: 18

Crush: Later Will Be Alec

Ability: She has a connection with the air.

Family: Rose and Emmett

Friends: Melissa

Extra: Half Vampire, Half Human

Played By: Rebekah

Rose: Life In A Dead World
Emmett: Open
Alec: Life In A Dead World
Jane: Rebekah
Aro: Me
Other cullens, just ask.

Views: 5621

Replies to This Discussion

Seth- I listened to Emily and nodded then pointed down the main road "Take the second right and its the third house on the right. "

Emily nods, looking at Alec for a second. She then looked back at Seth. "Is there going to be anyone there who will hold you back? Or deley the time of leaving?" She asks.

Seth- I nodded as the car went down the road "My mom, but she'll let me go eventually. "

Emily sighed. Other moms wouldn't be like her mom, and she knew whats she was going to ask would be hard emotionally, she told her mom, wanting to say bye or something, but her mom would get mad, and let the other emotions come out after everythings happened. she took a deep breath. "Is there any way you can get in and out without her knowing?" She asks. "I know it would be hard, but your here to mask our scent to hopefully minimize the chance of being found, and we need to get out of here as soon as we can."

Seth- I listened and nodded slowly "Yah, I can sneak in through my window. "

Emily frowns, feeling horrible. "You can call her when were on the road. You have a cell phone, keep it turned off accept when calling family. If its too risky to use it, you have a connection through the mind with your friends when your a wolf? They can relay your messages. I know I wouldn't be asking this, not saying good bye in person if it wasn't important, and I feel horrible to ask you, but I dont know how old our scent has to be for it to look like a normal visit. I'm really sorry."

Seth- I nodde again, I understood why I had to do it, that didn't mean I liked it. They pulled onto the side of the road a couple houses away from mine and I hopped out "I'll be right back. " I said before running down the street.

Emily frowns, looking at Alec. "I dont like that, I dont like telling him to go without saying goodbye to his mom in person. But not all moms are like mine. After my mom knows were settled in fine is probably when she'll break down. His mom, she'd probably fight to keep him there, and I dont think we have that time." She says.

Alec- I nodded "I know, I don't like just leaving with him like this any more than you do but it'll waste perilous time, and we can't afford to lose any. "

Emily looked at him. "Thats why I said we can call on the road, but after, atleast until we can fully trust him, I want his phone in my custody to make sure its off, so the GPS thing in it wont work. He has the connections to send or recieve messages to his family, being a wolf. So it's not like he's completely cut off from his family like I will be." She says, frowning.

Alec- I listened to her and nodded, taking her hand "Don't let all this get to you. I'm sure your mom is worrying about you, she jut doesn't really know how to handle her emotions. " I paused and changed the subject more to Seth "But I agree with you, we can't automatically put our trust in him, he has connections anyways. "

Emily nods, looking up at him. "Your right, its just hard."She says, than saw Seth on his way bsck.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service