The Twilight Saga

Carrie White dealt with abused from her mother, and high school students who harass her. She discover her psychic ability telekinesis. She is unaware of a boy, and Jane who has been watching her who was in her classes. The boy Alec a volturi member showed Aro the girl Carrie, and her telekinesis via thought that he assign Alec, and Jane to watch her, and keep her safe. As he watches her he start to have feelings for her that he realize that he is in love with her. The night of the prom was the last straw that after she was drenched in pigs blood she snap, and killed everyone in the prom except for Alec, and Jane who escaped just before she snapped. When Carrie return home clean, and in a nightgown her mother Margaret White was about to kill her till Alec attack, and kill Margaret by drinking her entire blood. Carrie seeing what happen hug Alec thanking him. Alec,Jane, and Carrie went to Volterra were Aro seeing Carrie's gift accept her as a member of the Volturi. Before Carrie could change Alec request letting Carrie be human a little longer that Aro approved. As Alec, and Carrie gets close she starts to fall for Alec. What happens for them is up to the story of there lives.

Rules

-----------------

Follow tts rules

Be respectful to one another.

No inapporiate stuff.

Boy and girl is optional but suggested.

2 or 5 sentences longer.

Have fun

Carrie-me

Gift: Telekinesis

Mate: Alec

Alec-

Gift: Sense Deprivation

Mate: Carrie

Jane-

Aro-

Sulpicia-

Marcus-

Didyme-

Caius-

Athendora-

Demetri-

Chelsea-

Felix-

Afton-

Renata-

Corin-

Heidi-

Santiago-

Original Volturi members

------------------------------

Name:

Backstory:

Gift:

P/B:

Look:

Views: 176

Replies to This Discussion

please join

I've never played Alec before but I'll give it a try and I'll be jane too

you could play Jane.

accepted, and Idk.

who do we need to start?

Aro Please?

I said your accepted already. lol

We still need Alec, and has anyone ever read the book Carrie or saw the film Carrie?

Lol Ok and no I haven't sorry.

Because whoever read the book or saw the film by Stephen King would play Alec.

oh my gosh a Stephen king book called Carrie I need to check it out I love his books!

you could look it up on wikipedia to catch up.

Sure I'll give it a try and now I want to get the book!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service