The Twilight Saga

Co-Written with Ellie and Tayler

In Romania there are a huge pack of wolves, Grey wolves to be exact, and they have their Royal family like the vampires have the Volturi, their Royal family are the Lupei. The Luepi have one son that goes to America for an exchange program and while there he is accompanied by his friends on four. While there, they each meet their mate, but the girls aren't wolves, they are half wolf, well some of them are wolves and know, but are not allowed to tell the friends that aren't wolves. So how will the guys explain to the girls that they need to go with them to Romania and bond with them?

Each wolf only has one mate, and when that mate dies they die. But they need to complete the mating bond, first the male mate gets a tattoo added onto his tattoo and his female mate also gets a tattoo that fits into his like a perfect puzzle. Also only the alphas have tattoos that go around the front and back of his body, so that no matter how he stands people can see that he is the alpha. 

The male wolf will know who his mate is because, first they are able to talk through thoughts and they having the matching tattoos, but also the mates can't stand to be away from each other for long periods of time.

*You can crush on someone, but it doesn't mean that they have to be your mate*

*Also the male wolf usually calls his mate by a nickname like Luna or something*

-

Roles Needed:

His Friends (1)

Girl's Friends (1)

Friend/Family

-

Form:

Name: P/B:

Mate/Crush:

Personality/Bio:

Role: 

Other:

Human Look:

Wolf Look (If Wolf):

-

Characters:

Chasity Pierce: Sammi

Mate/Crush: Mason

Chasity is a sweet loving girl, with her mother and father perfectly happy. Chasity knows that she's a wolf and loves it, she can turn into a grey wolf with little hints brown and gold in them. She is a loving person and is very sarcastic when this get serious and pressure is put on her. Chasity loves helping people and knows that once she finds her mate she would go with him to get his female Alpha and help him control the pack. She is serious about her job and doesn't let people control her, she loves to have fun her friends when she is with them though.

Role: Daughter of Alpha, and mate with Romanian Prince.

Other: Chasity is the captain of the dance and track team, but she also plays tennis, lacrosse, volleyball, and is in gymnastics. 

Wolf Look (If Wolf):

Carter Lupus: Sammi

Mate/Crush: TBA

Carter is a good family friend of the royal family. He is the Prince's guard and will protect him at any time. They grew up together so they are great friends. He is about 6'1 in height, just like most wolves. He is charming and a flirt, but when he needs to be he is protective, mean, and is a great fighter. He went with the Prince, because the Alpha of their pack ordered it and he wanted to come anyways.

Role: Prince's Friend/ Guard

Other: He plays football,lacrosse and runs

Wolf Look (If Wolf):

Melissa Grey: Ellie

Mate/Crush: Crushing on Carter:3

Ari is very outgoing, random, Enjoys Corrupting today's Youth, Tomorrow she shall corrupt the world with much perviness  She is more of the silent type when she's not corrupting the youth. She only speaks when she needs to. She doesn't trust people easily.

Role: Corrupter of the youth/ Chasity's friend

Vegetarian, Captain of Gymnastics and Lacrosse, Volleyball Player

Wolf Look (If Wolf):

Blake Archer: Ellie

Mate/Crush: Tba

Don't feel like boring people with the lovely details. Generally he doesn't speak to anyone. Only if he feels like it or he he has too. He is generally an easy going guy and very laid back. He can be a bit protective at times. He has been told he is very sexy..he knows that he is very well.

Role:  One of the 4 Friends with the Prince ;3

Other: He loves Tacos

Wolf Look(If Wolf)

Addison Pierce: Perry

Mate/Crush: Blake Archer

Addison is Chasity's little sister. She and her sister are pretty close. Addison didn't get any wolf gene. Addison is quirky and strange. She is very outgoing and very smart. She can hack into almost anything. She often talks very fast and has a scatter brain. She loves making souffles. (someone please catch all of the doctor who references in that) 

Role: Chasity's sister

Other: she loves to surf and do gymnastics

Mason Rossin: Perry

Mate/Crush: Chasity

He is the wolf prince of Romania. He will remind you of it constantly. He is arrogant and conceited and stuck up. All of it is his guard. Once you really get to know him you will find that he is loving and protective and sweet and caring. He has a very large temper.   

Role: The Princey

Other: he loves to play just about every sport there is. 

Human Look:

Annaleigh Elizabeth:cuzbabyurafirework

TBA

She is super small, and is rarely seen eating. If she is though it's always a small salad with no dressing. She loves to talk to her friends and is known to be the failure in the family. Not becoming a wolf was her father's horror. Annaleigh's father was a cousin to the Pierce's and she was pretty much one of the few in a family who didn't become a wolf. She don't care though, she's to focused on hanging out with Chasity and Melissa.

Role: Chasity and Melissa's friend

Other: She is in cheer-leading, gymnastics, track and drama along with choir and band.photo: Why are you so obsessed with me?

Grant Elizabeth: cuzbabyurafirework

TBA

Annaleigh's older sibling, but he doesn't know that nor does she, they were separated at birth. He doesn't like to talk much and tries not to put in any opinion. It's hard for him to have the other wolfs know what he is thinking since he is so used to being a closed book. He protects people instead of himself. In fact  he doesn't care what happens to him. If he woke up on the top of a random building he wouldn't care. But if the Prince or a friend went missing he would flip and put on a FBI worthy rescue mission to find them.

Role: Annaleigh's Secret Brother/ Prince's Friend

Other: He is only in football

Human Look:

Wolf:

Mates/Imprints/Crushes:

Chasity x Mason

Addy x Blake

Melissa x Carter

-

Rules:

Boy and Girl Please

Detail 2+ Lines

Ask if your girl can be a wolf, I only want a few

No Ditching

No younger than 14 and older that 18 

No Doubling in pics

Views: 3188

Replies to This Discussion

"Their tacos are the best!" Addy exclaimed. Her face lit up and she gabbed his hand and dragged him over to the taco place. She looked up at him and smiled "so what do you want?!" She asked

Chasity smiled as they finally got off the ride, she saw Blake and Addy on their own eating and looked at everyone else. "Let's just leave those two lovebirds alone." She said giggling and linked arms with Melissa walking with her in front of the boys she pointed at the Wild Thing, "Are we ready?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

Carter raised at Chasity as they got off the ride. He lent down to Melissa and whispered in her ear. "What did Chasity say to that dude?" He asked he with a slightly scared face.

"Can I have a pulled pork taco?" She asked the vendor. "A veggie taco?" She asked Blake looking over at him. "Are you a vegetarian?"

Mason looked over at the wild thing "this is going to be great!" He exclaimed before following behind Chasity and Melissa.

Chasity smiled and nodded she pouted as Melissa went to go sit with Carter. "Melissa don't make me sit with that butt face!" She said and sighed getting into the front seat of the cart waiting for the ride to start. "I swear life hates me." She muttered looking at Mason and gave a playfully, but yet scary glare.

Carter chuckled at Chasity's reaction. "I'll believe you on that one." He told Melissa smiling. "Oh and you are so right, those two are a match made in heaven." He said chuckling

"Oh that's cool!" Addy said smiling "oh thank you!" She said grabbing her drink and the taco. "I have some cash in my purse ill pay you back once I'm done eating. So why did you decide to become a vegetarian?" She asked

"Ugh. I have to sit next to the even bigger buttface?!" He said smiling at her. He got into the seat next to her and stuck his tounge out at her again. "What's so bad about sitting next to me?!" He questioned
Addy smiled and blushed. "Thank you." She listened to what he had to say "ah I see. That does sound really gross. You and mason and carter seem to be really close." She said before taking a bite out of her taco.

Chasity looked at him and glared. "Well to start off you take up like half the seat! And well everything about you just annoys me!" She commented and smiled as the ride started.

Carter smirked as the ride started and they started to climb the big hill. He smirked and waited looking around. "Wow you can see everything in the park from up here." He said. 

"Oh I see." She said. She finished the taco and took a drink of her soda. "Well Chasity is my older sister so I've known her forever. Chasity met Melissa in kindergarten I think. It was either that or preschool so ever since then we all have been family ever since" she looked down at the ground then over at the wild thing. "Oh my gosh! Look!" She said pointing to the cars stuck at the top.

Mason laughed. "I'm sorry for being big and muscular!" He exclaimed as the cars started climbing to the top "and exactly what about me annoys you?" He asked right before the cars got stuck. He felt the cars stop at the top then herd the voice over the lound speaker saying that they were stuck "well crap!" He said quietly.
"We'll now aren't you thankful that you stayed down here with me?!" She exclaimed. She laughed as looked at them stuck at the top "this doesn't even surprise me!" She was laughing so hard
"Haha this is great!" Addy pulled out her cell phone and zoomed in on their faces. She started snapping pictures like there was no tomorrow! "File this under oh so fun experiences!" She said laughing.
Chasity moaned, "See this is another thing to add to the list of things I don't like about you. I've never gotten stuck at the top if this ride and just because you're here I get stuck!" She said and glared at him she had a slight fear of heights especially at 100ft.

Carter photobombed Melissa's pictures and waved to Blake. "Hi Blakeypoo!" He shouted with a happy grin in his face not really minding them being stuck.
Addy laughed "oh yes they will" she looked up at Blake smiling. The. She went onto Facebook on her phone. "Oh look mel has already updated her status about the incident up there!" She showed her phone to Blake and clicked the like button

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service