The Twilight Saga

Read Below in Emerald and Eric's Bio to Understand

Emerald Lea Lahote

Emerald is your typical girl. She is twenty three and has two children, Jason and Emily.

Before she had Emily, Emerald was with her parents and Jason. Her best friend Eric had abandoned her when he found out she was pregnant.

So Emerald lived, had her son and stayed with her parents, still hurting from losing her best friend.

But when Emerald goes shopping for groceries she runs into Eric and he imprints on her. Since then she has been through a lot, with how Eric treated her, how her dad handled it, and how she lives through it.

Emerald is now married to Eric, and that's when her second child came along, and all in her life is going well, that is until Embry comes along and imprints on Emily, Emerald and Eric's daughter.

Emerald has a full life, and not one day goes by where something big, be it bad or good, happens.

Emerald loves her life and wouldn't trade it for anyone.

Emerald | Twenty Six | Married to Eric Two Kids | Taken By Rebekah

Eric Jake Uley

Eric is the son of San and Emily, and the biological father of Emily, step fathering Jason.

His parents raised him to think that sex before marriage is a sin, let alone getting pregnant.

So when Emerald gets pregnant with Jason, Eric abandons her, and lets her do it alone with no help, when Jason's dad want's nothing to do with him.

He was alone, dating Macie, now a wolf, having a good life, but part of him still misses Emerald.

When he runs into Emerald, while going grocery shopping, he finds out that he will miss Emerald a whole lot more if he's away for to long. He imprinted.

So now he has his own child and is married to Emerald, seeing Jason as his own son, and has a daughter. What else could he ask, until his parents start bugging to see Emily, and not Emerald or Jason.

Eric keeps trying to tell his parents that Emerald and Jason are part of his family also, and if they want to see Emily so much, they will see Emerald and Jason also.

He know's the only reason that his parents want to see Emily so much is that she is blood, and Jason isn't.

Things aren't going his way lately, especially when Embry imprints on Emily.

Eric | Twenty Seven | Married to Emerald | One Kid | Taken By Skylar

Jason Kyle Lahote

Jason is the innocent boy who's father left him before he was born. All he knows is that Emerald's ex boyfriend is his dad, but Emerald wont tell him who.

He is now a big brother and loves his sister, but likes playing alone, which his sister wont let him do that much.

He's a big mommy's boy, and loves Eric, seeing Eric as his own dad. He is a good boy.

Jason | Five | To Young | One Parent | Taken By Skylar

^ Picture from racheldevine (dot) com 

Emily Rachel Lahote-Uley

Emily, the newest, youngest happiest member in the family. She doesn't understand much of what's going on with the family drama.

She love playing, and copying her brother, and playing with her brother.

She want's to play, and knows she has a new friend to play with, but doesn't know why Embry come's around so much.

She is a happy girl, and named after both her grandmothers.

Emily | Two | To Young | Two Parents | Taken By Rebekah

Picture from breakingdawnmovie (dot) org ^

Paul Alex Lahote

Paul, the hothead of La Push, s proud husband, father and grandfather.

Most of the time with Jason, Paul didn't think he would get another grandchild, then Emily came.

Paul is very protective of his daughter and grandchildren, and no one will want to hurt them, since, like mentioned before, Paul is the hothead

Paul is also a loyal kind hearted guy, if he likes you.

Paul | Forty Eight | Married To Rachel | One Kid | Taken by Skylar

Rachel Kate Black

Rachel is the wife, mother and grandmother in here, and still looking quite young.

She, in ways, can be much worse than Paul, when it comes to attitude, but that's because she cares about her family.

Paul learns many times how she can be when she's angry, and she often finds many ways to get mad. 

She's a kind woman, and reasonable, if she likes you.

Rachel | Forty Seven | Married To Paul | One Kid | Taken by Rebekah

Embry Kyle Call

Embry just came in, and imprints on Emily. Paul and Eric aren't to pleased. He kept phasing until he imprints, not expecting her to be so young.

Now you reading this, don't freak, he's a friend to Emily at first.

He's also there to protect her at all costs, and wont let anyone hurt her, just another person there, protecting little Emily.

He's just a funny guy, who seemed to come into the family.

Embry | Thirty Two | Imprints On Emily | No Kids | Taken By Skylar

Views: 13908

Replies to This Discussion

Jessica cried.

Emily was frowning.

Emerald looked at her.

Ms.Sanchez-I walked over to them, "I can see that you two are responsible enough to take care of your children."

Eric-My eyes were wide open, and I looked at her.

Seth-I was surprised but happy

Emily frowned, looking at Embry.

Jessica cried.

Emerald looked at her.

Ms.Sanchez-"I'm letting you keep your children."

Eric-Happy tears came down my face and I held Emmy close

Embry-"You hear that Emmy? You don't have to leave." 

Seth-I smiled and wiped her tears, "It's okay. You don't have to leave Jess." 

Paul-I smiled

Emily looked at him, smiling.

Jessica looked at him, crying and confused.

Emerald smiled.

Paul-I kissed my daughter's forehead

Seth-"You get to stay here."

Eric-I smiled

Embry-I smiled as well

Ms.Sanchez-"Well, goodbye." I smiled and left.

Emily smiled.

Jessica looked at him, crying still.

Emerald hugged her dad.

Paul-I hugged her back

Seth-I kept her closer

Embry-I watched her

Eric-I looked at her.

Emily smiled.

Jessica hugged him, crying.

Emerald smiled.

comments

Seth-"It's okay." I whispered

Paul-I smiled

Embry-I looked at her

Eric-I gave Embry Emily so he could hold her

we need drama....OVERLY OVER PROTECTIVE EMBRY!!!!!

Jessica cried.

Emily was smiling.

Emerald smiled.

ok

Embry-I snatched her away from him and held her close, and smiled at her. I took her upstairs to her room so he won't bother her.

Seth-I rocked her slowly

Eric-I went over to Emerald and kissed her

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service