The Twilight Saga

Twilight relation; takes place in Forks.

A group of teenagers all go out one night, only to get locked in Fork's High School.  They all come from different groups, and some of them hate each other, and some of them fall for each other.  Some friendships are made, and some friendships are torn apart.

Name;

Age;

Bio;

Extra;

Picture

Autumn Sue Smallwood

Autumn grew up in this smalltown, but has nothing but big city dreams.  She has three younger brothers, and loves them with all her heart.  She plans on going to Med School to become a Ped doctor.  She's extremely smart, but people doubt her.  She has social anxiety, and gets really nervous talking to new people.  So this is a nightmare to her.  She loves reading, and music.  She has a hard time in relationships because she's only been cheating on.

Large

Derek Andrew Davis

Derek is the guy every girl wants, and the guy that every guy hates.  He has it all.  The football scholarship.  He's on every sports team he can be.  He's smart.  He's got the looks.  Everyone wants him.  But that's not what he wants.  He just wants to settle down with one girl, and go to college and have a nice life.  But he can't let anyone onto that.  He has to be the It guy.  He's nothing but stressed out, and nervous about his future. 

Tumblr_m4n6poun5f1qceisfo1_500_large

Angel Evans

She's a shy nerdy type but will speak out if she's on the defensive she also has dreams to one day be a writer  or something that stands out.

She loves to write and read.

Devlin Evans

Is not as shy as his sister and is musically talented but doesn't let to many people know about it he's someone with big dreams but no clue

plays guitar and can sing

Rules;

Boy And girl

Don't ditch.

Longish replies.

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

How long of replies?

great question Perry I was about to ask the same thing.

Around 3-5 lines.  More would be great.  But atleast 3.

I'll join then I might have to work on it i'm not great with long replies

Yeah, I use to be really bad, but I got the hang of it after a while.

Name; Angel Evans

Age; 16

Bio; She's a shy nerdy type but will speak out if she's on the defensive she also has dreams to one day be a writer  or something that stands out.

Extra; She loves to write and read.

Picture;

Name; Devlin Evans

Age; 17

Bio; Is not as shy as his sister and is musically talented but doesn't let to many people know about it he's someone with big dreams but no clue

Extra; plays guitar and can sing

Picture

Thank you!

I think I can start now, just because i'm not sure if anyone else is gonna join.

alright you guna start us off

Yeah, just hold on.  :3.

Autumn was just leaving the library.  The librarians let her stay after school to read, or study or any of that.  She flung her backpack across her shoulder and threw her hair into a messy bun as she walked to the doors.  She went to push, but they didn't open.  "What the-" she muttered.  The doors locked from the inside right?  But as she looked, she realized that her theory was wrong.  But there had to be a way out, right?  She walked down the hallways, heading towards the side exit, when she heard other voices.  "Hello?" She called out weakly.

Derek was finishing his shower after basketball practice.  He hadn't ever been this late before.  He finished his quick shower, and dried off.  He quickly got dressed and headed towards the side doors, but bumped into Autumn, a cousin of his.  "Hey, what are you doing?" He asked, shaking out his head, which was still wet.  "We're locked in." She spit, angrily.  "What do you mean locked in?  That's impossible," he muttered and raised his eyebrows.  

Angel was walking down the large corridors looking for an exit she had stayed late to use the computer lab to catch up on the latest news about writers the teacher normally didn't care so long as you informed her and locked the door as you went out and she had she just needed to get out she walked right into the door "ow what the heck" I said as I ran into it I gave it a shove and realized its locked  "Oh great" I mumbled to myself as I searched the building spying shadows I went up to them "hi" I said quietly.

Devlin had just finished his last bit of practice for the day and set his guitar down and left the band room who were nice enough to let him use it after hours to practice himself since he wasn't in band and technically allowed to use it he started the walk when he saw three people by a locked door and went up to them one was his sister the other were a couple of his classmates "let me guess were locked in" he said they all nodded.

How's that?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service