The Twilight Saga

Twi Relation: Wolves/Imprint/Bella

Plot: Bella is a friend of Louis, Zayn and Niall. She has not met Liam and Harry yet though. Louis invites her to his and the boys holiday house, for a while, but things get crazy when Liam and Harry both fall in love with her. And Bella finds her self torn between Liam, the one she has feelings for too and Harry who she likes but does not want to hurt. What will Happen when Louis still has feelings for Bella too?

Louis William Tomlinson~Me

21/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella's./Bella's Ex Boyfriend

Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan~Me

18/Human

Can't Imprint/Torn Between Harry and Liam.

Friend of Louis, Zayn and Niall/ Used to date Louis

Niall James Horan~Khrystail Cullen

19/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella

Liam James Payne~Khrystail Cullen

19/Werewolf

Imprints on Bella.

Harry Edward Styles~Subbed by Khrystail

18/Werewolf

Falls for Bella/Imprints on Bella as well.

Zayn Jawaad Malik~Me

20/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella's.

Claire Emma Johnston~Me

17 Years Old

Human/ Friend of Bella

Others:

Name/P/B~

Age/Species~

Info~

Rules:

Long Replies

Be Dedicated

Tell me when going

Have fun :)

Tags: LoveIsNeverEasy

Views: 854

Replies to This Discussion

Bella stayed in his arms kissing him, she didn;t even care or see people were watching them.

Louis noticed Claire glaring at him and he gave her this stern look, that seemed to make her slightly angry, she wanted to jump up and slap him, but Niall held her tightly.

Zayn glared at Louis and he pulled him out of the way.

Liam: I nearly screamed in my head. It was just clicking in my head that I was kissing the girl I'd been in love with for years. That made something in me stop thinking.

Harry: "Louis, back away." I said to him, as he watched Claire glaring at him.

Niall: "Claire, hitting him won't do anything. Just pretend he isn't there." I told her, which I could easily do with her in my arms.

Louis looked at him "Whose side are you on?" he hissed.

Zayn looked at him "At the moment, not yours. You've been acting like a jerk for the past few days now, get it in your head that Bella doesn't want you back okay-back off dude!" he said

Bella kept kissing him and she smiled into the kiss softly, it felt right and perfect being in his arms like this, like she always belonged there in the first place

Claire cuddled into Niall and looked away from Louis

Liam: This felt right. I could feel her smile under the kiss. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "I will never, and I mean never treat you the way Louis did. I swear this on my life." I told her.

Harry: "I'm not going to be on your side when you treated her the way you treated her. The last few days just show how much you really cared about her. But she's moved on. She's over you. It's time for you to get over her."

Niall: I layed my head on on the top of hers, and hugged her tight. "Louis, you have to just let it go man."

Bella blushed as he pulled away and she looked into his eyes, she knew she was safe and in good hands with Liam. "I trust you." she said and she smiled softly as she leaned her forehead against his softly, she was still in his arms holding onto him.

Louis looked at them and he frowned "Would you let it go if you were in my place and Claire moved on with who you thought was supposed to be a friend of yours?" he asked raising an eyebrow

Zayn looked at Louis "Leave, Claire out of this Lou! This isn't about her or Niall. Harry and him are right, you need to move on, and stop acting like a jerk at the same time, it's not helping your cause more than what you did before." he told him

Claire held onto him and she nodded

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service