The Twilight Saga

Just shortly after Edward left in New Moon, Bella ends up pregnant with his daughter. She starts freaking out wondering how to tell Charlie when Jacob comes over; he already went through the transformation before Edward left. He freaks when Bella tells him and goes and tells Charlie about everything about the Cullens and the myths there in Forks just as Victoria is about attack Bella. Charlie lets himself get bitten instead of Bella shortly after Jake ran off. Bella sits with him for three days. After months have gone by, Bella gave birth to her daughter. Charlie has gained control of his thirst. Bella though everything was going perfectly fine until someone from her past, who was supposed to be dead comes back to Forks. That person is James. James ends up kidnapping for a few weeks, but over the last few months she has gotten some training with Charlie how to defend herself. She manages to chain him and she ends up pregnant again. As she gets home, she gets an invitation in the mail; she got invited to Edward's and Tanya's wedding. She's still human.

Isabella Marie Swan
P/B: Moria Star

Edward A.Mason Cullen

P/B:Kate

Alice Hale-Cullen

P/B: Moria Star

Renesmee Carly Cullen

P:B Kate

Other Characters:

James:Moria Star

Jacob:

Victoria:

Jasper:Brittney Sanders

Esme:

Carlisle:

Rose:

Emmett:

Charlie:Moria Star

Tanya: Moria Star

Original Characters

Name
P/:B

Role

Gif

Emily Swan

Clara Oswin Oswald

James and Bella's daughter. She has both her mothers and fathers powers.

Rules

Boy and girl

Stay dedicated

3-5 sentence replies please.

You may find gifs for the characters who don't have any :D

Go to google/tumblr to find gifs(hint)

Views: 2618

Replies to This Discussion

Bella nestled her head in his shoulder. 

Edward-I smiled and looked at her

uggg I gotta go I promise I'll be on tomorrow good night

Bella smiled back at him.

Edward-I kissed her lightly

[-Haha. Last time torturing Edward.Sorry, it was kinda entertaining.-]

James smirked a few miles down the road. He gave two different versions of Bella to keep him from looking anymore for her. He already had a few things in plan for Bella's real return to Forks, well they did return, but he something different in mind for Edward. He dropped the illusion from his head and from Edward's as well. James headed to the cottage that he discovered a few days ago. The one thing that James didn't realize was that it was less then 10 minutes away from the Cullens'.

The real Bella was walking around the cottage rocking her daughter in her arms. She barely had a chance to think about what James was planning other then the fact of her turning. She let out a sigh as she walked into the nursery placing her daughter in her crib after she fell asleep. Bella kissed her head and headed into the living. While James was away she had to get Carlisle out of the cottage. She started to pace but stopped when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. A picture on the mantle she never noticed before. She walked closer to it and felt her heart race when she recognized the picture from a few months ago.

(it's alright I like it too lol)

Edward-I had to come up with a plan to get the real Bella back. When I see James, I'd kill him with my bare hands. He kidnapped the love of my life, created an illusion of her to trick me and he's holding both Bella and Carlisle somewhere I have no idea where. I needed to get Bella and Carlisle back before anything happens to either of them.

Bella smiled at the photo and placed it on the mantle. She kept looking back at the door hoping Carlisle actually took her word on leaving and going back to his family. Bella bit her lip and sat on the couch about ready to cry when she heard the lock on the door. She stood up and backed up against the wall.She felt herself shaking and it nearly drove her crazy. She looked in surprised when she saw Alice."Alice?"She attacked her best friend in a big hug.

Alice hugged her back completely taken back."Bella?"She asked. She pushed her away from her."How the hell did you get in here? I thought I locked it?"She sighed when she saw her shake her head."How long have you been home?"She asked.

Edward-I kept myself close as I closed my eyes and thought. I bit my lip and sighed. I wanted to be with Bella again. I wanted our family back together like it was. I looked at Renesmee and held her close in my arms as I watched her sleeping.

"Three days, Alice."She shook her head and walked over to the couch and sat feeling slightly dizzy.She looked up at Alice.

Alice frowned and looked at her."And you didn't think about calling any of us? Especially Edward?"She sighed and knelt in front of her."You're going to be fine."

Edward-The only close thing that reminded me of Bella was Renesmee. Especially her eyes...when I looked into her eyes, all I could see was Bella. I watched her and read her mind, watching her dreams as she slept. She was dreaming about Bella, her, and me in the meadow. I smiled at her dream.

Bella sighed."You don't think I've tried? I've tried finding a phone to call someone."She rubbed her eyes a bit."I know. I'm just exhausted."

Alice pulled her into a hug."I'll call Edward and Rose. Tell Edward to meet Rose at the house and have her show him the house. You and him weren't even suppose to see this until after you married."She sighed and pulled out her phone and dialed Rose's number."Hey, can  you lead Edward to the cottage? Thanks." She dialed Edward's number as well."Meet Rose at the house."

Edward-"Alright..." I mumbled and got up and kissed her forehead and knew Charlie would be watching her. I went to the house and saw Rose at the house. "So why does Alice want me to meet you here?"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service