The Twilight Saga

This the story of what happened to Dr. Temperance "Bones"Brennan,who went on the run after being framed for the murder of her friend.She took her daughter Christine,and left her life and partner/boyfriend Seeley Booth.Now it has been two years.Christine is now three,but very advanced.Brennan is still a wanted fugitive.Booth is still searching for  his girlfriend anThd daughter.Brennan has now taken on a new identity.But what happens when she lets her guard down and meets someone new? What happens when things get serious?What happens when booth finds her?And when she has to choose between Booth and her new partner what will happen?Read on............

Characters(

Dr.Temperance 'Bones' Brennan/Emily Deschanel-me

bones

emily

Seeley Booth-Dr.Temperance"Bones"Brennan

Christine-Angela Booth/Christine Deschanel-Chloe

last time booth saw her

now

Lawrence Mitchell-THERE IS NO ONE LIKE US

Angela Montenegro-Dr.Temperance"Bones"Brennan

maxwell mitchell-me

-

Detective Campbell-Chloe

the detective after bones

Rules

Have fun .

PLEASE play a boy and girl.

Stick to the storyline please.

If youre leaving but coming back reply this(*plus the amont of time)

If your leaving and not coming back reply this(#plus why)

.Please lets try to finish this rp.

Views: 853

Replies to This Discussion

okay ,,i cant do this can you tell one of them .i cant do this .i think telling someone about a murder is easier than this seriously.''

Angela chuckled softly "come on Brennan. you're not alone

ange ,i cant im gonnas be sick.''i say

"it only feels that way Bren. you can do this

i take a deep breathe.''fine lets go .you first ''i say opening the door.we enter the room and sure enough lawrence is there reading to christine.''

"and that's how the little cat got her mittens back." he kissed Christine's head "hey Emily. something wrong?

ummm,not exactly..um this is angela.shes one of my friends.',

Angela extended her hand. "Angela Hodgins."

Lawrence Mitchell good to meet you." he smiled "so what's up

umm.ive been trying to tell you something for the last week and i cant spit it out.so angelas gonna rell you qnd ill answer your questipns.

"Ok simply put Brennan here is working for two

"Pregnant? he smiled "so what do you want us to do?

im gonna be sick.'i say running to the bathroom.

Angela ran to help her "morning sickness. I remember how it was with Micheal Vincent. ugh

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service