The Twilight Saga

Cammy is used to being the new girl in town. Always moving every few months. But now she moves to La Push. She really doesn't make many friends because she doesn't like to get attached to people. But one day she is walking the beach and meets Paul, who imprints on her. He doesn't tell her right away.

Cammy

Cammy mainly keeps to her self. She doesn't like to make friends. She is small for her age, Shes been to 6 different schools in the last 3 years. So she doesn't stay long enough to have any good relationships with friends or any one. She has been bullied for being new and no being like the other girls and she is hard on herself about everything she does.

Pauls imprint

Whoever plays Paul, make a girl and I will be a werewolf for you.

Views: 301

Replies to This Discussion

Danielle cupped his both cheeks, than softly placed a kiss on his lips, gently and osftly kissing them. She dreamed always about this moment to come. She loved him for too long and now he is with her.

Paul sighed heavily at his words and looked at her. He was about to tell her something that was a secret."Our alpha Sam...he imprinted on his finance Emily...one day she stood too close to him...and he hurt her." Paul whisper."I don't want that to happen the same to you." Paul whispered.

Embry kissed her back softly and wrapped his arms around her waist. She was his imprint and he would do anything for her. He held onto her and smiled against her lips.

Cammy looked at him. She listened to what he said. "How badly did she get hurt?" she asked him. She still knew he wouldn't hurt her.

Danielle was happy beside him, she felt complete, she felt full. She pulled away looking at him softly, "I was wondering....since you are mechanic that you could probably help me to fix my bike." She stammered blushing softly.

Paul sighed heavily than looked down for a bit before he replied,"She had...three long scars...ever since Sam made extremely strict rules....not to be close to humans on our first three weeks of phasing." He said.

Embry smiled at her. "I'm sure I could fix it" he told her and smiled. "Wanna go look at it now?" she asked.

Cammy looked at him "How long ago did you phase?" she asked. "Paul, I don't think you would hurt me" she said.

Danielle smiled at him softly as she laid her head on his shoulder and nodded slowly at him and said,"Yes, if you...are okay with that..." She smiled at him.

Paul thought for a bit and said,"More than 4 years to be exact..." He responded to her and he smiled at her." If you leave....I think...I wouldn't survive...so I need you to stay..." He said.

Embry kissed her head. "Yeah, i'm fine with it. I love working on bikes" he told her.

Cammy nodded. She looked at him, and listened to him about what he sad if she left. She looked down at her lap and felt tears prick into her eyes.

Danielle smiled softly as she kissed his cheek lovingly and whispered,"My mechanic..." She giggled as she pulled away with small smirk at him.

Paul wiped her tears with his finger as he leaned his forehead against hers, he easily placed her into his lap and just hold her. His wolf enjoyed this as much as he was and he was satisfied.

Embry chuckled and followed her as she pulled him "So how old is this bike?" he asked her. He looked at her and smiled.

Cammy let the tears slide down her face. She felt him pull her to his lap. She felt the tears come down harder.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service