The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8483

Replies to This Discussion

Andi_ I felt as if i had disappeared i heard someone heart beat close to my ears I slowly woke up, I fluttered my eyes open,I tensed up a little bit scared when i opened my eyes. 

Josh~ "Andi? Its ok. You're safe now. Alex saved you."

Andi_ I looked at him, smiled and hugged him, I knew he was theone who was determined to find me.

Josh~ I hugged her back lightly. I didn't want to hurt her. "I'm glad you're ok."

Courtney~ I went and stood beside Alex. I looked up at him. "Good job."

Andi_ I smiled and I let go of him. I sat up. I did not understand why this happened to me.

Josh~ "Are you ok? You're not too hurt are you?"

Courtney~ I decided to leave them alone so I went back to the stream and sat on the boulder I was sitting on before.

Andi_ " yeah Im fine."

Josh~ "You sure? Do you want to go back to the house?"

Courtney~ I lightly tossed rocks into the stream. What was wrong with me? Why did it seem like everything in my life was going to change at some point? Why did I try so hard to try and keep things the same even when I knew that they weren't? What was wrong with me?

Andi_ " yeah." i stood up. and we started walking back to the house.

Josh~ We walked back to the house together. I was just glad that she was ok. Alex got to her just in time.

Courtney~ I sighed. I don't know what to do. It seemed like Jake was slipping further and further away from me. I didn't want to lose him again.

Andi_ We got back to the house and I almost wanted to tell josh that i liked him but now I realise the longer i stay the more danger I put him in.

Josh~ "Do you need anything? I'll make you something to eat if you want."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service