The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9352

Replies to This Discussion

Courtney~ "Looks like he's starting to get tired."

Jake_ I nodded and stood up straight, Junior yawned and curled up on his doggy bed.

Courtney~ "Wow. You really know how to tire a dog out."

Jake_ I smiled and said, " I basically lived with Seth, I learned things."

Courtney~ I laughed "I bet. Hey, you wanna go and do something? My house is pretty boring."

Jake_ " Sure." I said," What do you want to do."

Courtney~ "You decide."

Jake_ " Okay then.. Lets go for a walk then."

Courtney~ "Works for me." We went outside and started off into the woods.

Jake_ I smiled at the noises of nature, or birds, bugs, it was.. peaceful.

Courtney~ I hadn't taken a walk in the woods in a while. It was nice. It reminded me of how Jake used to always want to spent time in the woods when we were little. He said it was like a little adventure. I smiled at the thought.

Jake_ I saw a small bird in a nest it looked like a baby, I smiled and said," Hey Courtney look." I said pointing up to the nest.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service