The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9336

Replies to This Discussion

Andi_ I nodded," I guess." right then i heard Zander's voice in my head and the pain soon followed I tensed up an closed my eyes because i know they were turning red.

Josh~ I felt her tense up, but I didn't let go of her. "Andi? Are you okay? What's happening?"

Andi_ I was shaking lightly, i opened my eyes knowing they were red and i shook my head," He wont give up Josh." I said referring to Zander. The pain worsened, it felt like my insides were on fire, I closed my eyes again hating that they were red.

Josh~ I held her closer to me, refusing to let her go. "You can't have her Zander. I don't care how much you want her or why, you can't have her. You and your stupid underworld buddies have already ruined my life enough. I will not let you take anyone else from me." I wasn't even sure if he could hear me, but it felt good to say all of that out loud.

Zander_ I could hear his pathetic words, saying i cant have his little girlfriend.This could get fun. I made the curse worse making her feel like she is being stabbed a billion times.I then started to talk in his mind," Keep on talking joshy your girlfriend already can't take much more, i can make things a lot worse for her and you know it!"

Andi_ my breathing was very fast, i felt like someone was stabbing me repeatedly , i tried not to cry out in pain but it was hard to not

Josh~ "Stay out of my head and leave her alone!" I growled at him. I took Andi's face in my hands. She had her eyes closed. "Andi, look at me. Tell me what I can do to help, or just say something, anything. Don't give up. You're a fighter, and that's not going to stop now."

Zander_" Oh your no fun Josh." I said and then i faded out of his thoughts and made her curse fade as well.

Andi_ i opened my eyes and I could feel them fade back to blue,"Everywhere hurts." was all I could manage to say, i was almost about to pass out from fighting.I felt so weak.

Josh~ I breathed a sigh of releaf for a second. I picked her up into my arms and said "It's okay. It's over, for now." I set her down on the bed in the room I had given her. I ran my fingers through her hair and said "Just try to relax and get some rest. You're exhausted from what just happened. If he starts again, yell for me. I'm not letting you go through this alone."

Andi_ I closed my eyes trying to rest but i couldnt, i had crawled under the blankets and even then i still didnt feel safe or secure. I didnt want Josh to leave the room but i didnt say anything. 

Josh~ I kissed her and said "Need anything before I go?"

Andi_ I shook my head no. I just want this to end i don't like to be a burden on Josh, he doesn't deserve it.

Josh~ "Okay. Get some rest. I'll be in the next room if you do." I left her room and went to mine. I tried to get some sleep.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service