The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9380

Replies to This Discussion

Courtney~ "Zander is the problem. He's after them and he has a doppelgänger of me on his side. I need to go and help them."
Josh~ "Are you sure? Right now I just want you to get some sleep. I'll help in any way I can."

Andi_ I shook my head, I didn't know what to say or do anymore, i am a danger to everyone, and anyone. Once Zander gets control of me then the world as we know it will change.

Jake_" A doppelganger? How did he get his hands on one of those?" 

Josh~ "I'll at least stay here with you if you'd like."
Courtney~ "I have no clue, but it's not good. I don't know what we're up against with her, but we have to go."

Andi- I smiled lightly, " I would like that." I said, he had no idea how safe and secure he made me feel. Without Josh i would be a wreck.

Jake_" Okay." I didn't know what else to say.

Josh~ "It's the least I could do." I wrapped my arm around her, letting her rest her head on my shoulder.
Courtney~ I turned the car on and started heading back to Forks and La Push. While focusing on the road I said "Liam said you hung up on Alex. That was him calling you and not a telemarketer, wasn't it?"

Andi_ I closed my eyes and for once in days i finally found myself feeling safe, not caring if someone was watching, not wanting to move of have this moment end.

Josh~ I smiled at her as she closed her eyes. Maybe she actually would get some sleep.
Courtney~ I turned the car on and started heading back to Forks and La Push. While focusing on the road I said "Liam said you hung up on Alex. That was him calling you and not a telemarketer, wasn't it?"

((Sorry about the post^ above i completely forgot about jake))

Andi_ I could hear Josh's heartbeat as i rested my head on his shoulder, and i could feel the warmth of his skin, just feeling him, knowing that he was with me and wouldn't leave me, i made me feel more secure, I will love him forever, until the day i finally do die once and for all.

Jake_ " It was, okay i'll say, i thought he was just checking on us or something, i didn't think it was anything serious." I admitted.

Josh~ I started lightly running my finger through her hair and humming.
Courtney~ "It's still very rude and I don't see why you would lie to me about it. So it wasn't out of jealous or you not wanting him to talk to me?"

Andi_ I smiled slightly as i listened to him humming  as he ran his finger through my hair. Josh makes me feel complete.

Jake_" neither, i don't know can we just drop it?" I asked.

Josh~ I felt her begin to losen up and lay her head even more on my shoulder.
Courtney~ "I'm just curious that's all. I would like to know what goes through your head sometimes."

Andi_ I started to get sleepy, but i wasn't afraid to fall asleep in his arms, I was afraid of falling asleep but i also wasn't. I just felt conflicted.

Jake_" Look i'm sorry, honestly Alex and I never have gotten along and I don't think we ever will."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service