The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8458

Replies to This Discussion

Josh~ I was pushed into the ground when I started hearing the door to the room breaking. I felt powder going into my face and coughed. I tried fanning it away, but it wasn't helping. I just kept coughing as the dust seemed to just float there. My mind slowly became hazy and it felt like the dust was becoming fog.
Noah~ I tore down a huge chunk of the door. Liam was able to unlock the door and we rushed in.

Zander- Right as the two boys rushed in i disappeared, I left Andi this time, she could watch as Josh completely forget her, in every way.

Andi- Liam and Noah came rushing in but it was to late, Liam pulled me out of the room while noah checked on Josh, I told Liam everything through sobs and tears.

Liam_ After I had calmed Andi down, and she had told me what had happened. I couldn't believe it, Zander used amnesia powder on Josh, I'll kill him when i get my hands on him, everything has to end but I don't know when this will. I had to tell noah first.

Noah~ "Josh! Are you okay?"
Josh~ The fog lifted and I looked up at Noah. What happened? "Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"
Noah~ "Zander just attacked you and Andi. How do you not remember that?"
Josh~ "Who's Andi? Is she a new friend of Ambreh or something?"
Noah~ This was not good. "Stay there, I'll be right back." I went out to the living room, where Laim and Andi where. "We have a serious problem."

Liam_ I had andi go tell Alex what had happened " I know, Zander used amnesia powder on Josh. Does he remember anything?" I asked. I stood up and paced around.

Noah~ "As far as I can tell, he remembers everything, except for what just happened and Andi." I was reluctant to say the last part, but I had to.

Liam_ I sighed and ran a hand on the back of my head," What are we going to do? Zander finally found a way to take away the one person that Andi held the closest." I stood up straighter, " Amnesia powder does wear off sometimes but it takes time to, and that time im afraid is time we dont have anymore. Andi was fighting Zander back because she had Josh and now he is gone not physically but mentally, she will soon lose the will to fight."

Noah~ "We reintroduce them to each other. Feelings don't go away with memories. I'm sure if he can get to know her again his feelings for her will return. That's the only thing I can think of."

Liam- " We can try that, but i don't know how either of them will take that. I want to believe that his feelings for her are still there but there really is no way to tell." 

Alex- I felt terrible for her, Andi was sitting next to me. She was trying to not fall apart, I tried my best to comfort her, but nothing seemed to work. Andi was once so full of spirit and happiness and now the little hope that i have for her to continue fighting was fading away. She needed Josh, now more than ever.

Noah~ "I know, but what else can we do?"
Josh~ "Noah, what's going on? Why's the door to my room broken?" I called as I exited my room.

Liam- I shrugged and ran my hands through my hair. I got up and walked into Alex's room,Leaving Noah to explain to him what had happened, Andi was still in tears, they were silent but seeing the pure heart ache in her eyes was to much for me to bare. There was a time when i caused her pain, and I deeply regret it, now other people are trying to destroy her from the inside, out, but I will be on my death bed before I allow them to.

Andi- I stared at my legs not wanting to say anything. I once promised Josh that I wouldn't run off but now I want to, everyone would be safer without me anyways, but Josh never wanted me to leave. Josh stopped me, I havent just lost the love of my life, i lost my savior as well.

Noah~ I tried to think of the best way to go about it before giving up and saying whatever came to mind. "Zander attacked you and blew amnesia powder in your face." I paused, seeing a look of confusion and disbelief on his face. I continued, "It probably doesn't seem like it but it's true. He made you forget your girlfriend Andi. You were the only thing keeping her grounded."
Josh~ "I have a girlfriend? There is no girl out there that would be that crazy." I couldn't believe that he was trying to pull one over on me. Did he really think I was that gullible?

Andi- I couldn't stand being here anymore, in this room in this house. It was full of memories that now Josh doesn't remember, Liam and Alex tried to make me feel better but nothing would ever make this better." both of you just stop, its done, Josh doesn't remember me and maybe he never will again, I can't stay here."

Liam- " What do you mean you can't stay here, Andi as long as your here we can protect you."

Andi- " He didn't attack me!!" I yelled now angry," He attacked Josh, one of people I would die for. I can't anymore of this, all of this, its pain in my heart, I feel like im three steps from the edge of a cliff. I just need to clear my head. Okay?" I said more calmly.

Liam- I sighed and said," Alright." I had to let her go, she needed a moment to herself.

Andi- I got up and opened the door, Noah and Josh were standing in the living room and just my luck, Josh looked at me, our eyes met, his eyes were showing pure confusion, mine were showing that I was hurt, not physically but internally, hurt in the one place i thought was safe, me heart. I quickly turned and walked out the back door. Before anyone could stop me I took off running into the woods near the house. Tears ran down my face freely, I got a good distance from the house before I sat down on the ground and propped myself up against a tree. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service