The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8466

Replies to This Discussion

Courtney~ I heard the guards unlocking the door and I immediately let got of the chains. I couldn't let them know that I was trying to pull them from the wall. I was taken back to the torture room.
Deyanira~ I injected her with a serum that would make me invisible to her. Alex tensed up in his chair a bit. "Relax, lover-boy. It's just to make sure she doesn't see me. If you have anything to say, I'd say it now, before she watches you bleed."
Josh~ "So, what do we do?"

Constantine- " well what can we do? Alex was always the thinker in these situations. We need to find a way to keep andi safe and rescue our friends."

Liam-" You mean like create a hiding place for andi?"

Andi-" oh no I am not going to just hide when my friends are in danger!! " I snapped.

Liam- " Andi your forgetting that you are in danger as well."

Andi- " I don't care, im not going to just sit around while Alex and Courtney get tortured!!."

Alex- I glared at that doppelganger and then sighed," Courtney I told you once before that I would die for you, and-" I got cut from some barbed wire," No matter what they do to me I will never stop fighting, I will not stop until i find a way a make you safe again. I-i am in love with you, and I will fight until the day I die." I forced myself to say. I closed my eyes as the torture started up again.

Josh~ "Our first priority needs to be keeping Andi safe. If they don't have both of them, they can't do anything. "
Courtney~ I sighed sadly. "You're an idiot for doing this. They'll kill you and I can't do anything about it. You're doing this because you love me? I've told you before that you are an idiot for loving me. I'm running you into the ground with me and I don't mean to."
Deyanira~ "Awe, how sweet. Remind me to send my compliments to cupid for this heart touching love story." I mocked. I slowly slid the knife down his chest, cutting deeply.

Andi- I felt so useless, they didn't need to protect me, what we need to do is save our friends. I didn't let them see my pure anger, I kept my face calm.

Alex- " Courtney close your eyes." I ordered, I couldn't bare her to see me getting tortured.

Josh~ "So what do we do? We're all human except for Liam, Andi, and Constantine. Compared to them, we don't have that much power."
Courtney~ "No. They'll just keep them open, no matter how much I would want to close them. They want me to watch and end up breaking, but I won't." I spat the last part at Zander as my unseen doppelganger cut Alex again.

Liam- " once i created a barrier that blocked out andi's energy, that is how zander keeps finding her, if Constantine and I put of powers together we could create a barrier around the house, it would keep out other demons, it may not stop Zander but it would slow him down."

Alex- I was bleeding badly, but i only cared about finding some way to get Zander to take Courtney out of the room, I had to get him so mad at me that he would only focus on me and trying to kill me, the binds holding me to the chair have been torn by the barbed wire, I could now find a way to slip out. Yes i am weak but doing anything would give Courtney and I a chance.

Noah~ "Sound good enough for now."
Josh~ "Then how do we get Alex and Courtney back?"
Deyanira~ I let Zander take charge. It might affect Courtney more to actually be able to see someone hurting him.

Liam- I shrugged, " the only way to get them back is to enter to underworld and take them back. Its almost impossible."

Andi- I knew a way to save Alex, the Elysian Curse. That curse protects the soul from danger. there is only one problem only one person has ever done it, and that was Alex.

Alex- Zander enjoyed slashing me up, I just glared at him, I knew a secret of his and i now am willing to tell it.

Noah~ "That's a suicide mission. There has to be a better way."
Courtney~ "You're sick!" I growled at Zander as he grinned at Alex's pain.

Liam- " I'm all ears if you have another plan."

Andi- thoughts swarmed through my mind. I had to save my friend and if I died because of my body not being able to withstand the curse, Zanders plan would fall apart. I am only a danger anyways.

Alex- " He's always been this way for as long as I can remember..." he slashed me." And there is only one reason it was hard for me to kill him." I continued saying this to Courtney," isn't that right, br-"

Zander- " Shut up you!! " I yelled in his face and kept on slashing him, that word was a curse to me. It has been since he became an angel.

Noah~ "I don't have another plan, but that can't be the only solution out there. We might find one if we look."
Deyanira~ My ears immediately perked up. "Oh, is Zander not as great and powerful as he leads others to believe? Something you care to tell? Oh powerful divea." I slightly mocked.
Courtney~ My brow furrowed in confusion. I didn't really know what was going on.

Liam- I nodded. What other option was there? I couldn't think of one right now.

Andi- " What about the Elysian curse, it would protect Alex for the time being, he wouldn't be able to be killed and Zander can't and won't kill Courtney, not yet at least."

Constantine- " Are you crazy? Only Alex has ever completed that and it was almost to much for him. What makes you think that you could pull it off?"

Andi- " I can't just sit her and do nothing! I am not letting my friend die at the hands of Zander."

Alex- " Still ashamed I see, as always." I sneered," You were always one who never understood family."

Zander- " If you do not want that girl to witness your death I would suggest that you shut your mouth!! " I yelled, completely tuning out Deyanira.

Alex- " They deserve to know the truth, don't they?" I kept on mocking.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service